What did you buy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindag

Reaction score
As most of you would be aware by now I could not make it over to the UK for the show and was just wondering what everyone bought.

lindag said:
As most of you would be aware by now I could not make it over to the UK for the show and was just wondering what everyone bought.
I couldn't go either but dreamed last night that my chpa bought me spa pedicure and maincure full system and brisa - i was thrilled then i woke up :lol: boohoo

To much to list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clear tips, vanilla shimmer, and new sculpting forms were my fav bits.

But i made my daughters day when i got home with her new pink phone charger from Ritchina, nothing to do with nails but she loved it!

whats vinilla shimmer, sounds tastey

It smells scrummy, not sure about the taste!
It is one of the "scentsations" from Creative. Its a hand and body lotion that leaves your skin sooooooooooooo soft and with a subtle glimmer shimmer! Its the ideal hand cream after all nail treatments for a special finish!

oooohh i got loads a things, tips, gel, uv lamp, brushes, brochures, but my bestest buy was some coloured tips from pronails, i got black tips, pink tips and purple tips, they are great. I couldnt wait to get home to try them out and they look fantastic ! I had a great day, cant wait for the next one !

Rachel x

I was soooo restrained. Knowing that I couldn't take anything flammable on the flight back stopped me from buying enamels and things. I just enjoyed the day and of course bought my lovely new Brisa kit which I am loving!

I met so many nice people it was wonderful.

Well ... as I was a model and that took up most of my day, you would be forgiven for thinking that I didnt spend very much ...Wrong!!! ... I managed to get through 400 quid!!!
Brisa kit - obviously!
The 10 enamels deal,
new brush,
Metro powders,
Scentsations ... the list goes on!
All my money was spent at the Creative stand with the exception of a 6 quid bar of soap ... yes theres one born everyday :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back