What Did You Get for Christmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennijar

Reaction score
Happy Christmas Everyone,

Has Father Christmas Been and if so what did he bring you?

He brought me

My pair of Feather Footies off my Secret Santa Debs67
The Radley purse I have been wanting all year
Smellies and bath products
2 cds the Simon Webb one and the new Westlife one
2 boxes of chocs
A lovely new Jumper
3 Yankee Candles

Our four doggies got Goodies, Treats and a big bag of their food.

So we all must have been good this year.

Joan

I must have been EXTREMELY good this year because I got:

digital camera
gift certificates
Sony camcorder (family gift)
earrings (from kids)
docking station/printer for camera

and the most exciting thing of all:

DIAMOND EARRINGS!!!!!

i got a lap top computer.. not bad considering Im really computer illiterate.I also got a guess bag and wallet and some Kylie Minogue perfume.. Not a bad effort I must have been a really good girl this year.. lol.. anyway have a geat day to all...
Anne

So far I have only opened one gift - a scarf and a really pretty butterfly bookmark from a client! Yesterday I also had a lovely bunch of lillies.

Saving the rest to open with the bofriend when I visit him (yes - he's still in hospital can you beleive!) but I am SO tempted to take a peek right now ;-)

my bestest present is a mum mug my daughter chose herself, for me , i got a new mobile, a pink one to match my business cards pmsl!, jordans new book, lush bombs and lush vouchers... i wont get my gift from my best mate till next week but i bet it is more lush stuff cos she knows i love it

merry christmas geeks, hope you all have a happy day xx xx xx

I just love my presents ... I got

sex and the city shoebox
a bag for my computer and a wireless mouse
a gift certificat for a cosmetologist for £90
a set of jewellery
8 towels
a book about wellness
a book about IQ
4 artificial flowers
and a bra :D

Well I am chuffed to bits with what I got:

A Hi-fi system with DAB radio and MP3 CD compatible - this is really for my salon room as my old one's CD gave up the ghost some time ago - this is just so sexy looking. Philips MCB240 Micro Hifi 2 X 5w Rms,Dab Tuner,Mp3 P/Bk | EmpireDirect.co.uk Electrical Appliances

Two Rosina Wachtmeister little cats which I collect, from my kids, plus choccies

Two further boxes of chocs

Lush bath bomb and soap from my secret santa LOL.

We have family coming at New year so there may be some other surprises winging their way from Scotland LOL.

Just finished unwrapping mine and i have....

2 bottles of wine
1 bottle baileys
1 bottle martini
1 bottle vodka
dolce & gabbana light blue
deep pink (never heard of it but it smells nice)
tarro(sp) card set
wardrobe jewlery box
nivea q10 plus day cream
body milk & bath milk from marks and sparks
box of thorntons choccies
special mum photo frame
Lovely cat diary
Cat organizer containing cards
box set of pebble candles
Diamond earings & diamond ring (from hubby but ring too small:cry: ) bless him!
And on order a nintendo wii from hubby!

Was wanting a sat nav but didnt get one lol hubby said i can take the ring back and use the money from that if i want to Hmmm decisions :rolleyes:

All in all i did really well, especially as i got loads from my clients last week, i could drink and eat choccies for a week (if only i could taste:irked: ) lol

Well its almost 2pm and I havent opened a single pressie for me yet. Sigh!

It was all about James this morning.. honestly it was what Christmas was all about, his little face just lit the room. He made up 3 just over a week ago and he was mad for Santa Clause this year. He woke up and found one pressie on his bedroom chair and came screaming out of his room telling us that Santa had been, Santa had been... oh it was great :) He jumped on our bed and unwrapped his pressie which was a lovely book. He spent about 5 mins going through this book and looked up to me and said..'more presents?' His dad and I just laughed and said Oh I don't know.. have you been good enough to get more presents? Of course he said yes yes yes... lol!!

We went down the stairs and there was a light on in the lounge and the tree lights were twinkling.. and the room was full of presents... he could hardly contain his excitment. All he wanted was 'Big present' and in the centre of the room was a BIG present (Bob The Builder Work Station with all the tools all built up and wrapped ready to use). I thought he would go straight for it.. but he left it until the very last.

He is resting now and we saved his Thomas Train set until he wakes up (he is expecting Santa again this afternoon) so I thought I would leave my pressies until the guests arrive and we can open all together later. I will let you know if I have been a good girl and get lots of exciting pressies :)

I can honestly say its been the best Christmas ever .... and it was all down to that little look on my little lads face.. magical, truely magical :)

i got
some socks i bought myself :green:
pj's of my sister (2 sizes too small ..i looked like the incredible hulk :) )
a big diary with times in of my mum
a bottle of fake malibu stuff (of me mum)
some hair products of one of my clients (who cut my hair for me last week)

and my grandad got me some pj type things that are 2 sizes too big and have no elastic in the waist so dont stay up at all :green:
happy feet dvd
another kids dvd
and a second hand daniel o donnel video :eek: (it has someones name written on the inside)

me and wayne didnt buy each other as we spent up on the kids "again":rolleyes: :green:(forgot to mention ,he did give me £100 on my birthday a few weeks ago ,for bday&crimbo ..but i spent that on kids)

also got a lovely little set of princesslilyxx ..my kids were eying it up as soon as i opened the packaging lol ....
i got some lovley pj's of my sister in law

I got....

A new nail trainer, coz Henrietta the last hand was not a proper one and had to go to the big hand heaven in the sky(awwww!), that was from hubby who is fed up with everything nails:eek:
car seat covers and car mats, About A Boy dvd and candle holder from the kids
Booze, booze and erm booze from everyone who knows my bad habit!!!!!!!

My dad bought Colin and I a 32" HD ready flat screen tv, I so love my dad!

But the best thing was seeing my kids faces when they opened their pressies:lol:

From my daughter I got:
Dune perfume
new socks
make up
From my BF I got:
bottle of champagne
2 x CDs -the new George Michael one and Luther van Dros
the new James Herbert Book
and from my lovely landlord at the salon I got a bottle of Cava and two beautiful wine glasses
Think that was it.

I Got:
  • Lots of chocolates from the kids at school
  • A bottle of chardonnay from one of my teaching colleagues
  • More chocolates from colleagues at school
  • A magnetic version of the 'Footprint' poem to go on my fridge
  • two pairs of slippers
  • a book called 'Teacher man'
  • some Champneys bath stuff from hubby (making up for the fact that I haven't got there yet)
  • some Next smellies
  • a coat (which I got a few weeks ago)
  • and more smellies
  • I've also claimed my daughter's Gameboy Advance as we got her a PSP from Christmas
It's been a really good day for me.

I've got gold earrings and a leather bag from my mum and dad.
Fudge, chocs, wine, bath stuff etc from clients.
Perfume, 2 nighties from La Senza and a book that I bought myself from the kids.
And some money for courses.

I got money from my dad and from my bf i got roc`s microdermabrasion expert kit, day creme, night creme and eye creme by roc, ( do you think hes trying to tell me something lol ) , gucci envy me 2 purfume, clothes and still to come some GHDs, ive had a lovely laid back day, i made our christmas meal for teatime a nice roast beef dinner and i have not got dressed all day, im still in my pjs now, its the first day in ages ive not had to wear my uniform

We've had a fab day so far... the kids loved their gifts, then I got 'called' for mine, Keith bought me a gorgeous set of earrings and necklace, diamonte stones, 18ct gold, absolutely beautiful, it's the first time he's ever bought me jewellery without any hints, I'm thrilled!
I also had a lovely gowny off his parents for after the shower, slippers, candles, more candles, ummm more candles lol, I reckon my family have finally got the hint that I love candles :D Ferrero Rocher choccies, more candles, handmade Indian candle holders, and more besides, it's been fab :D

I've had a fab day Cal was playing his drums at 8am lmao Cher on her pink psp, I got money yayayaya, A scarf, 2 hoodies, big box of choccy biccies Me and Ade dont buy each other just get things when needed :)
Had my mum down all day and we had such a laugh, We are all out for dinner tomorrow 14 of us and then got a family party wednesday night yayayaya

A flight in one of Richard Branson's Virgin hot air balloons
A trip to London to the theatre to see en Elton's "we will rock you"
A gucci purse
Lots of gym kit clothes
An MP3 player and arm band to use down the gym
Lots of Crabtree and Evelyn goodies
A lavender and chamomile hot water bottle that microwaves
A daylight slimline light for my nail desk.

( and a big fat tummy from eating too much!!! )

Well I am now free of guests and ready for bed... I have had a lovely day.

Had all my kids home and its felt really special this year :)

As for pressies I did quite well to be honest :)

Some gold earings
New Coat
2 CD's
Chochs and more chochs
Various candles and holders
Bottle of wine
Lovely snuggly scarf

Some belated items I got on Boxing Day:-
A beautiful broach for my shawl
A Lamarge (sp) Trinket box
Orniments
More wine
Biscuits

:)

Christmas was WONDERFUL! It's about 10:00 here...finally taking time to Geek!

I got:
Gift Certificates for coffee, clothes and perfumes
Devil Wears Prada DVD
LOST Season 2 DVDs
Chocolates
Money Money Money
Beautiful earrings, necklace & Moonstone pendant
etc etc etc

I so enjoyed being with our families! My son brought his girlfriend with him this year....hopefully this means that it's getting serious 'cause I'd like to be buying gifts for her next year, too! She was great.

Glad that everyone is doing well!

Latest posts

Back