What do I need to buy with nail trainer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandyAndy

Reaction score
I want to buy a second hand nail trainer and seen some on ebay that might be worth bidding on.

I only want it to practise painting on. So, apart from the hand and instructions what else do I need to get with it? Some have nails, tips, glue and some other bits and pieces.

H i Andy,

I am doing a home learn course with Essential Nails and using a Nail Trainer.
As I am learning the acrylic overlay system I click artificial nail beds onto each finger of the trainer to which I then apply nail extensions , then the overlay, then finish with nail polish. As you want to practice polishing only, you could probably do this on the click on nail plates. These come in 5 different sizes to simulate different types of nail & in packs of 100. Hope this helps.

On a similar subject is there anybody out there doing a course with Essential Nails, if so how did you find it?:cool:

what adehsive are you using with this when you apply tips

thank

Lucia

I Use A Nail Adhesive Which Is Only For Use On The Nail Trainer , Not Humans. This Was Supplied By Essential Nails With The Training Course. I Understand Any Other Adhesive Could Damage The Trainer

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the nail beds for the nail trainer please?
thanks
Linda

You can purchase the nailbeds form Designer Nails (0113 275 5719), or Essential Nails. they come in packs of 100.

Other nail adhesives do not harm the nail trainer .... they just don't work very well because most nail adhesives require some living warmth to help set the adhesive.

GelBond from Creative works a treat with the Nail trainer and is used all the time in CND classes with no problems. GelBond sets with pressure rather than heat, however, you need to hold the tips in place just a little bit longer on the nail trainer.

Latest posts

Back