What do I wear for an interview at a high end salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrittnyS

Reaction score
I am in Denver preparing to move so I don't have all of my clothes. I brought some skinny kind of black pants. Then some black and white pinstripe. Then some nice black dressy knit tops. Would any of these pieces be too casual? Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

To be honest i would go in my salon uniform. After all this is how you will be coming to work right? Do yourself a really nice day make-up and make your hair look nice and professional. Just my opinion,dont know what everyone else thinks? xxx

To be honest i would go in my salon uniform. After all this is how you will be coming to work right? Do yourself a really nice day make-up and make your hair look nice and professional. Just my opinion,dont know what everyone else thinks? xxx

Yes I agree. IMO I prefer to see a candidate wear uniform with nice make up and hair neat and tidy, minimal jewellery - how I would expect a staff member to dress for work. If you haven't got a uniform then a smart outfit would be fine. Good luck! :hug:

i would wear a uniform or a smart suit,
do you have a mate who's wardrobe you could raid just for the interview hth :hug:

Personally I would go in a smart suit/dressy clothes unless told otherwise or if a trade test was mentioned. :hug:

Latest posts

Back