What do u think of this School??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! You are all so helpful here!
What do you guys think of the 'London School of Beauty & Make-up' in London , UK?? Its the full Beauty Therapy course that I'm planning to do, course length 7 months, giving you a CIBTAC qualification.
Any thoughts??
Thanks guys. x

Hi all! You are all so helpful here!
What do you guys think of the 'London School of Beauty & Make-up' in London , UK?? Its the full Beauty Therapy course that I'm planning to do, course length 7 months, giving you a CIBTAC qualification.
Any thoughts??
Thanks guys. x

I'm pretty sure the education you'll receive from this establishment will be second to none.

However, if they have the same staff they did a few years ago, you might find it immensely bitchy.

hth

Where I work, alot of therapits go on to be teachers there (4 in the last 6months!) they all love it, alot of the girls also trained there!!!

Talking about CIBTAC though definatly good - a little backward with machines and some times approaches but you will be highly trained!

I am cibtac and cidesco trained and havent looked back!!

becki xx

I'm pretty sure the education you'll receive from this establishment will be second to none.

However, if they have the same staff they did a few years ago, you might find it immensely bitchy.

hth

hI! Thanks for that - you know, I got that 'bitchy' feeling when I visited - not looking forward to that bit!:eek:

Where I work, alot of therapits go on to be teachers there (4 in the last 6months!) they all love it, alot of the girls also trained there!!!

Talking about CIBTAC though definatly good - a little backward with machines and some times approaches but you will be highly trained!

I am cibtac and cidesco trained and havent looked back!!

becki xx

Thanks Becki - That was really helpful. :)

I was looking into this school some time ago....
Good luck with what you decide:)

Latest posts

Back