What do we think about competitions to drum up 'likes'?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad I came across this. I run a competition on Shellac. Client lets me take a pic when they have it and then they are able to tag themselves and share it, the pic with the most likes at the end of the month gets 10% off their next Shellac and 10% off a treatment they havent tried before.

It was good to start with, got some new likes and new custom from it and it got my name out there but it had its draw backs. The winner wont be using her 10% off another treatment which is what Id worried might happen, obviously I wanted to get people trying other treatments, and all the people she got to like it didnt actually have to like the page first.

I am still rolling with it this month though, going to see what happens although now Im concerned Facebook will pull my page! Eek!

Botox boy is there link to your page so that I may check it out?
Hi... Yes it's www.facebook.com/awaesthetics we're rethinking our idea! I like yours tho but mine would have to be a non POM!

Non-POM lol

Botox Boy - can you have botox for wrinkles under your eyes? I have wrinkles there and when I smile they are even worse! I'm 27 so not getting any younger but I'm starting to hate them :(

Botox Boy - can you have botox for wrinkles under your eyes? I have wrinkles there and when I smile they are even worse! I'm 27 so not getting any younger but I'm starting to hate them :(

Not really! I would need to see you face to face but not really... A light filler may help...

Latest posts

Back