What do you bring for your lunch when going to work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly B

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals

Its Sunday yet again and I'm trying to plan what to bring to work for lunch this week. Usually I don't plan and end up buying unhealthy stuff in the shop and spending a fortune!
Was wondering could any of you geeks inspire me by what you bring to your work for lunch.xxx

I try to make a batch of soup at the weekend and take that with me. If I don't have time, I buy the ones from morrisons in plastic cartons which are 2 serving and have that over 2 days. My current favourites are carrot and coriander and the The Soup kitchen "best chicken" (the ones in cardboard milk style cartons)

Thanks for your reply.xxx How long does soup last? Excuse my ignorance I'm so bad at cooking and preparing food!xxx

Mostly I take sandwiches. But I get bored with them so take soup or once a week get some chips as the chippy is at the end of the road. I also get a pasta salad box from sainsburys as part of their meal deal. It's the salad box or a sandwich, crisps and a large drink.

One of the girls I work with makes us all sandwiches/wraps at work. My fave is tuna mayo, red onion, cucumber and lettuce wrap yumyum x

Oooo I like the sound of the tuna wrap. How kind to make everyone lunch!xxx

I know bless her!! I make teas to go with haha, very yummy tho! Xx

Team work! Sounds like a lovely working environment! I think I'm going to make that tuna wrap for lunch tomorrow xxx

This did make me laugh out loud, only because I honesty can't remember the last time I had a lunch break whilst working x

The uncle bens rice time pots are good and easy xx

Hi guys and gals

Its Sunday yet again and I'm trying to plan what to bring to work for lunch this week. Usually I don't plan and end up buying unhealthy stuff in the shop and spending a fortune!
Was wondering could any of you geeks inspire me by what you bring to your work for lunch.xxx

Tuna salad, pasta salad, potato salad. Loool xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always just bring a sandwich nothing fancy , cheese n pickle, tuna, ham something that I can eat in about my 2 mins !! Can't remember the last time I had a "lunch break" x

I usually have ham salad sandwiches but I'm getting soooo bored of them!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I have time for lunch.... homemade soup in winter, salad in summer. Sometimes a cheese salad roll from the local bakery. If I'm feeling greedy sometimes a steak bake from Greggs. More often than not it's a snatched minute for a banana or cereal bar though.

Scotch eggs Scotch eggs and more Scotch eggs. At our local waitrose I'm known as the Scotch egg lady and if I pop into the local butchers to buy some they don't ask what I want they just say 'how many?'

I don't eat bread so they are my perfect easy snack/lunch or main meal if I eat enough lol x

Latest posts

Back