What do you call the bag an hairdressers uses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,im wanting to buy my daughter a birthday prezy as a suprise as she goes to a after school college hair n beauty.I want one of those bags they wear when cutting what holds their tools etc.What do you call them as i cant ask her she will know its a top up prezy and where can i get one from please?

yep scissor pouch or some or even called holsters.
Geez, If you were closer I could give you a couple. I have about 6 of them in all sort of sizes and shapes, benefits of going to the shows and ordering alot of product.
:D

Thats a shame JD as iv just looked at the website that Noodle sent me they are not cheap are they but i knew it wasnt gona be a cheap way for her to go.They look great tho the funky ones thanks JD aswell as JD x.Ill keep looking and compare some prices on them before i buy 1 for her,is there any more anyone? thanks

I wanna be a hairdresser now so I can have a Roo Pod, arent they fab!!!!!

I'd order one, if only just to see Lee Stafford wearing it when the delivery arrives :wink2::!:

I'd order one, if only just to see Lee Stafford wearing it when the delivery arrives :wink2::!:
Wearing only that when the delivery arrives! hes fit and I like your style! xxx

Latest posts

Back