What do you carry your equipment in?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Hi, just looking for a suitable case to carry my maximist, spare tubs and bottles of tan in when doing a mobile spray tan. Obviously I don't want to be backwards and forwards to the car!! Any ideas?

Thanks! Xx

Hi, i use a general plastic storage box with a fliptop lid for mine, its fairly big but ican still manage to carry it with my tent over my shoulder. Mine fits in my maximist, hose, gun, two litres of solution, vaseline, smoothie spray, mob caps, sticky feet, consultation cards, box of gloves, aftercare sheets and two big towels. I got mine from wilkinsons for about 7 pound but loads of places have that type of thing. Stacey

Hi

I got the roller bad from Sienna X. That fits my MaxiMist, a towel, all the accessories and can fit three litre bottles of solution. It's around £20 on the Sienna site.

x

Thanks for the replies!!! After looking at the links from baggybear and also sienna x website I realised I have a similar case, so I dug it out and everything fits in perfectly - so pleased!! Thanks for giving me the ideas ! X

I have the pink one that baggybear posted the link to
Buy Multi Print Wheeled Holdall - Pink at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Garment carriers and trolley holdalls.

It fits everything in that I need for spray tanning, except the tent of course! :lol: but its brilliant! I also put my pedicure stuff in it the other day and my foot spa fits in great, so im thinking of getting another one for mani/pedi equipment and keep the other for spray tan stuff so Im ready to go without having to take one out for the other..

great links by the way baggybear x

Hello

What do you all fit in this bag

Austin x

Maximist machine, 2/3 solution pots, towel(s) for bottom of tent, & litres of solution (if needed for a tanning party), an extesion real, my clip on tent lights along with a carrier bag with: hats, thongs, barrier cream, roll of swing bin bags, kitchen roll, sticky feet (just incase needed) and a bottle of tan remover solution.

There is not much room left when fully loaded for a party as the towels and litres of solutions fill it up but on most ocasions when going out there is room left in mine and it's not that heavy either and I can carry it easily.

The only extra thing I need is my tent.

Latest posts

Back