What do you charge for nail art?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mavric01

Reaction score
Probably a question that gets covered lots but just wondering what you guys charge for nail art? I was thinking 50p per nail for decals, glitter, diamantes, design and stamping then Swarovski nails from £1 per nail- finding it hard to get my head around it all but i am always buying tons of new nail bits for my ladies and I spend a lot of time customising their nails, and they get it all for a very decent price, I just feel a bit mean when someone may choose a glitter fade on every nail and it’s going to cost them an extra £5 and then I feel silly to charge someone 50p for some striping tape for example!!

I have only just decided up on a set menu for nail art to make things easier for myself AND make sure I'm getting paid for my time (as clients can book themselves online) and product accordingly. Clients can now book:
Up to 15 mins of time - price is per nail (in your currency, say 50p each)
Up to 30 mins of time - set price (this covers either full sets OR intricate designs)
The only variation is for swarovskis - I would add a 'per crystal' price

Hope that helps :) took me AGES to decide on the above for my menu!

Latest posts

Back