What do you charge for your microdermabrasion??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
Im doing my skinbase training and im wondering what to charge per facial? The half hour and the hour? Iv been thinking about £40 for the hour and £30 for the half. Thanks.xx

Hi there,

i just do a half an hour treatment at the cost of £30.00 will be offering an hour treatment at £45 next time i update my price lists.

xx

I charge £34 for standar 30 minute
And
£40 for a deluxe 45 minute treatment inc soothing masque and scalp massage

Goodluck with Skinbase its fab!!!!!

We charge £45 for microdermabrasion on it's own and £70 if it's combined with oxygen therapy.

Thanks for those replys. Thanks Matthew, im actually using eve taylor too so im glad you use skin base. was it the cryogenic mask you use? im ok on pricing then i think.xx

Thanks for those replys. Thanks Matthew, im actually using eve taylor too so im glad you use skin base. was it the cryogenic mask you use? im ok on pricing then i think.xx

I use the bio masque! Just as its a safety product that isnt going to react with the skin.
You do have to be careful with the crogenic masque as it can (and has) react with the skin esp after people have had botox and fillers, so im unsure how the skin would be with this one!

As with any microdermabrasion post treatment is all about soothing the skin and helping the reinforcement of the barrier function; so the bio masue is ideal and feels amazing if you use it with cold water. Just remember to tell the client when youre about to start!!!

Skinbase will tell you themselves to steer clear of 'anti-aging' products afterwards

We use the Eve Taylor bio masque after microderm too :)

Hi.

I used the Crystal Clear MDA and I charge £49 for 45 min treatment Inc mask. With CC Oxygen it's £80 for 60 mins.

Also it's not good to use any aromatherapy or fruit based products as the can irritate the skin as they are too active after this treatment, for example Elemis.

Hth

Carla

Hi,

I charge £33.00 for 30min standard treatment and £45 for the hour luxury treatment.

Thanks very much for all the replys. Think il do £30 & £45. Im so looking forward to starting, for my skin more than my clients he he. Il defo order the bio mask, thanks to everyone that has recomended it. it sounds lovely.xx

Latest posts

Back