What do you consider to be the best Gel system???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essence

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am confused.....help!!!!!
I have had two nail techs with me who have had probs with the NSI gel system and i wanted to know what you guys would recommend that we try?

I have hear Bio is not good with extensions, so would want an idea of something highly recommended for extensions....????

thank you for your help!

:confused:

P.S. Am desperately looking for a nail tech too - any ideas? have posted on the recruitment page too......xx

Young Nails Synergy Gels are great for extensions. I know that they do trial sizes in a pack, 01253 789729 hth xxxx

i like bisa, but am still playing with the system but the finish results which are on my brisa thread i think look really good for my fourth set
x

I agree with looby Young Nails Synergy Gels are great for extensions. They are also quite easy to sculpt with to
:hug:

Creative Brisa Gel... it's strong (buff-off), lovely to apply, easy to remove, has fab longevity, hypoallergenic, has nailbed coverage gel colours, soft white and bright white sculpting gels aswell as paint on whites.
I could go on but you get the idea lol... I love it and it gives me great results D:

Creative Brisa Gel... it's strong (buff-off), lovely to apply, easy to remove, has fab longevity, hypoallergenic, has nailbed coverage gel colours, soft white and bright white sculpting gels aswell as paint on whites.
I could go on but you get the idea lol... I love it and it gives me great results D:

Brisa for me too ... Sandi has said it all!!

Yep I'm a Brisa gal too, But have also worked with gel it which is a strong easy to apply gel too.

there are many good gel systems around, my personal choice is lechat.
however all the ones mentioned are quality products including the gels that your techs currently use.
have your techs had training with that specific system, and how experienced are they ? often, its not what you use, but the way that you use it.
it is sometimes wiser to invest in training rather than a new range of products.

Hi there,

I am confused.....help!!!!!
I have had two nail techs with me who have had probs with the NSI gel system and i wanted to know what you guys would recommend that we try?

I have hear Bio is not good with extensions, so would want an idea of something highly recommended for extensions....????

thank you for your help!

:confused:

P.S. Am desperately looking for a nail tech too - any ideas? have posted on the recruitment page too......xx

I use EzFlow Gel and really like it.
These links may be useful to you
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/18541-what-brand-gel-do-you-use.html
http://www.salongeek.com/general-articles/35947-choosing-uv-lamp-your-gel-system.html
http://www.salongeek.com/misc-tutorials/35483-choosing-correct-gel.html

Latest posts

Back