What do you do your HD brows on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
I am just wondering where those of you that offer HD do them - a chair or a bed? I have just booked the course and don't have room for a chair so would have to do it on a bed. I asked the guy when booking if that would be an issue and he said it might be a bit harder but not impossible. Do any geeks who use a couch find this to be the case?

I think as long as you have a reclining bed so your client can sit up during the treatment you will be fine :)

Great, thanks for your reply. It does recline so fingers crossed should be ok!

I am mobile and use a portable bed but have just purchased a portable massage chair. Just makes a little easier for some of the steps you will be learning to do 😉

I am mobile and use a portable bed but have just purchased a portable massage chair. Just makes a little easier for some of the steps you will be learning to do 😉

Thanks for your reply. I actually do have a massage chair but how would you get them to sit for brows? As on mine they put their face down into a face cradle?

They sit facing forward and rest there head back... It's not ideal but when I contacted HD that's what they recommended I did my first clients on it Thursday and today actually and they all said it was fine. It's easier than the bed as you not having to move the back up and down x

They sit facing forward and rest there head back... It's not ideal but when I contacted HD that's what they recommended I did my first clients on it Thursday and today actually and they all said it was fine. It's easier than the bed as you not having to move the back up and down x

Ah right, thankyou. I'll give that a bash after the training then, thanks!

Haha, I read the title of this thread and just thought 'eyebrows'!!
I do HD Brows on eyebrows. Or my other answer was 'people'!!

Haha, I read the title of this thread and just thought 'eyebrows'!!
I do HD Brows on eyebrows. Or my other answer was 'people'!!

Actually just lolled. I realise the title does sound a bit special!

I'm using a couch over a year doing hd brows now and have never had a problem :) x

I'm using a couch over a year doing hd brows now and have never had a problem :) x

Thanks :) good to hear it's not so much of an issue if I don't get the hang of the chair!

Latest posts

Back