What do you love buying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exquisitebeauty

Reaction score
hello so can't sleep i fell asleep earlier and now i'm paying for it lol so i thought what do we all love buying??

for me i go through fazes of buying lots of shoes at the beginning of seasons and jewellery i make jewellery too so love gemstones and silver!!!

how about you???

Pandora, especially on second hand sites, it's terrible [emoji23]

Handbags & Tiffany!!! [emoji85][emoji183]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463562571.396800.jpg

My latest addition!

Last edited:
OH MY, for me has to be children's clothes i just cant stop buying cute outfits and now i am really into girly accessorizes ,and if i am not buying i am online window shopping, i love it pure bliss.:)

Bags and shoes then however fat or thin I get they still fit lol

Edit to add: it's not usually thin

we must all go through fazes lol i can go can be on the hunt for handbags then next season something else and feel bad cos half the stuff i buy ends up on ebay i.e clothes due to the increase in my bust usually grr

Bags and shoes then however fat or thin I get they still fit lol

Edit to add: it's not usually thin
This is what I used to do but my feet have changed size since I lost weight [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

This is what I used to do but my feet have changed size since I lost weight [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
That happened to me too! I had over 70 pairs of shoes that were too big!

They now fit me again!

That happened to me too! I had over 70 pairs of shoes that were too big!

They now fit me again!
I used to buy a new pair nearly every month at like £150 a pair I refuse to get rid so just wear insoles now! X

Make up, make up and more make up

Clothes !! It's ridiculous when I look at how many items which still have tags on x

Kids clothes! I have 3 children and I dread to think how much I have spent. Mostly Next stuff but I do like designer things as well. I convince myself its ok because its for my kids, its not like im walking around in prada and the kids are in stuff thats too small or tatty, its the other way round! They look great and my clothes are nothing special!

lol ye kids get more looked after than us nowerdays with all sorts of mod cons would hate to be a kid now as you dont have the in mobile you'd get bullied. I thought it was bad in my day you had to have the in trainers or the in school bag i thought it was hard then now its just expense

I can go months without buying clothes or makeup for myself, but I can't seem to walk past a bookshop without buying one! I've got stacks and stacks waiting to be read [emoji85] xx

Chickens!

I bought 4 chickens (for laying eggs) a few months ago and now I keep seeing cute chicken related kitchen/housewares items. Placemats, coasters, tablecloth, door stops, books....

I'm obsessed with anything and everything in Space NK, skincare, makeup, kids clothes and interior/ house stuff. Oh, and bloody qvc!

I've got a lovely house, good skin/makeup, daughter always looks stylish but my clothes jeez I defo need a new wardrobe lol, but I can't stand clothes shopping. I'm so rubbish with putting outfits together.

Bras and pants. [emoji23]

Lipsticks I have an absurd and terrible addiction to buying lipsticks!
I subscribe to lip monthly and get 4 new items ever month then when all new products launch I buy them too.
Like the juicy shakers came out I retrained myself to buy just one ! They very nice if anyone is wondering how they are!

Today I got tom ford lipstick collect which isn't even avail in South Africa and I got nailed for import duties [emoji79][emoji79]so sad .
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467235165.531765.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1467235206.702401.jpg

Chickens!

I bought 4 chickens (for laying eggs) a few months ago and now I keep seeing cute chicken related kitchen/housewares items. Placemats, coasters, tablecloth, door stops, books....

This is literally my mother [emoji23][emoji23] anything with chickens she can't walk past

I've realised I can't walk past a sale item lol, I can justify almost anything. My habit is fast becoming bras (pretty ones), but I honestly don't remember the last time I but a bra at full price, so that's something right? [emoji23]

I'm quite obsessed with buying food and toys for my cats. They're like my babies (as I don't yet have any children), my two little rescued furbabies.

Otherwise it's most definitely shoes! Or fabric, I love making my own clothes.

Latest posts

Back