What do you Mobile therapists do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meli_moo

Reaction score
Hi

This might sound a little strange but when you are in clients houses do you wear socks/ shoes/slippers/ barefoot? I have been doing mobile nails and beauty for a year now and I would like to show off my fancy toes and what I can do but I always wear pop socks because I feel like I should.

I'd just like to know your thought or what you do?

i used to wear tights but they would always get broken on clients wood flooring, so then i went bare foot... BIG MISTAKE!!! i went to a clients house and got raisons stuck between my toes and banana squished on my heel, also i have been somewhere and i got a splinter, i suppose this could happen with socks on but still... i now wear plain black socks, always plain black socks, i save my childish socks for outside of work! haha sometimes if i know the client and i know non of the above will happen i'll wear my OPI leg warmers and then my toes are on show x

i used to wear tights but they would always get broken on clients wood flooring, so then i went bare foot... BIG MISTAKE!!! i went to a clients house and got raisons stuck between my toes and banana squished on my heel, also i have been somewhere and i got a splinter, i suppose this could happen with socks on but still... i now wear plain black socks, always plain black socks, i save my childish socks for outside of work! haha sometimes if i know the client and i know non of the above will happen i'll wear my OPI leg warmers and then my toes are on show x

Luckly I've never been to any clients houses like that haha I think I'll just have to stick to wearing black socks and pop socks and showing off my finger nails beause I don't fancy even risking that happening to me LOL. Thanks

could you keep an 'indoor' pair of flip flops in your kit, then you can show off toes and avoid the squashed banana.:D

Luckly I've never been to any clients houses like that haha I think I'll just have to stick to wearing black socks and pop socks and showing off my finger nails beause I don't fancy even risking that happening to me LOL. Thanks

i was horrified! lol but it was the same house that i used to clean up before i put my kit up, sounds silly now but i'd only just started up and i was taking whatever clients asked for me, one time i went to hers and went on to my next client, opened up my couch and a load of lego came flying out haha x

I was going to suggest indoor flip flops too - if you take them out of your bag and obviously change into them when you arrive clients will realise they're worn inside only. And this way you can show off your toesies! X

could you keep an 'indoor' pair of flip flops in your kit, then you can show off toes and avoid the squashed banana.:D

i love this idea! and its an excuse to go shopping! flipflops here i come!!!

Latest posts

Back