What do you offer for your mini, full and luxury manicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess Shaw

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a newly qualified nail tech and plan to start my own business from home and possibly mobile for a few years until I am able to work from a salon full time.

I am trying to create my own website and trying to put in a pricing structure for various services and one thing I am struggling with is what to offer for manicures as each seem to vary greatly.

What would you offer for a mini, full and luxury manicure and how long would you expect each to take?

Any advice would be hugely appreciated!

For me a luxury is a full manicure with massage and treatment (like parafin wax Or mask)
A full would be a wet maniucure with cucticle work, file polish and a litttle massage in of some nice cream at the end.
A mini would be a shape and polish, with a bit of cuticle work to tidy them up.

I only offer Spa Manicure which includes the full CND almond manicure range (cuticle milk bath, scrub, masque with heated mittens and massage) or just CND Shellac™ application which still includes lotion and short massage at the end. I also do a file and polish but this is usually for children

At college our manicures lasted 45 mins or 60 mins with mask & mitts/paraffin wax. My tutor said a good guideline is £5 for every 15 mins x

Thanks so much for all your words of wisdom ladies, its really appreciated!

Latest posts

Back