What do you put your logo on? ...cups?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleysspraytan

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Im just putting finishing touches to my home salon and I need tea cups - I have a purple and black and white colour scheme, audrey hepburn style chic, fabulous, classy,coco channel ..... you get the picture!!

So my question is I need some tea cups and wondered if youd mind givinbg me your opinion on whether I should logo these or have vintage style teacups....just not sure what to do dont want to go ott but want it to be considered and not just bog standard .... everythings part of the customer experience smells tastes....cups!!

Thanks in advance for your opinions guys :Love:

I think some nice vintage ones would be nice

Vintage, defo!! X

I'd say go for vintage teacups & saucers and maybe just have your logo on your actual equipment (tunic, bed, towels etc) might become a nightmare to replace any broken cups if you needed to get the logo put on as well

Get vintage style and have your logo inside and on the saucer xoxo

Thanks guys ok so are you thinking matching set or shabby chic style, im thinking it needs to be a set, but dont want to spend too much really any ideas where I could get some?? Also I was looking into getting my logo embroidered on my tunic and towels anyone know a good place to get this done??

Thanks guys ok so are you thinking matching set or shabby chic style, im thinking it needs to be a set, but dont want to spend too much really any ideas where I could get some?? Also I was looking into getting my logo embroidered on my tunic and towels anyone know a good place to get this done??

I would be thinking matching set but I don't know where you would get them from with the logo in. For none logo'd ones try the charity shops.

For you logo I'm sure you will have somewhere local that does them. I get them done by a man round the corner from my office. Not sure how much it would be though as we get lots done as we sell tunics and other workwear so we get a discount. You'll prob be looking at about £20 set up the £3/£4 per logo after

I got nice mugs of good quality from Photo Mug - Personalise your photo mugs*Snapfish.

I got them for fathers day but you could upload your business logo and design the mug just as you want it and then when you order the design is saved for you to order again at a later date if you want the same design.

They often have offers on these type things too so you could buy what you want and then replace broken ones whenever they have offers (usually around fathers day as I've ordered photo mugs the last 2 years using codes lol).

Edited to add after checking the offers page there is 50% off collage mugs at the minute: http://www.snapfish.co.uk/snapfishu...le/otsc=IAD/otsi=spclOffers_wintersale_010112

Thanks baggy bear its just a shame they dont do cups and saucers!! Think mugs without the saucers arnt going to quite tie in with my brand ... do you think branded then not vintage??

I just thought the china mugs might look nice with your logo on. If your logo is vintage then it should still work but then only you know if the china mug would fit in with your decor.

Personally I don't like to drink out of a cup, they don't sit nicely in my hands like a mug does, I'm not fussed on the chunky mugs I prefer the more feminine dainty style mugs.

If it has to be a chunky mug then I opt for a tapered mug if one is available, \_/ :Look_leftthat shape hehehe.

I would defo go shabby chic style. You could go charity shop hunting if you habent much of a budget. Not sure if logoing your cups is a bit of overkill in my opinion. :)

Auction houses are also great for vintage tea sets- cheap too!

Thanks so much guys some fab advise there x

Latest posts

Back