What do you think is the best earner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I thought id start a topic on what you think is the best earner in the beauty industry From the selections below?

Facial skin care & massage
Aromatherapy
Swedish body massage
Spray tanning
Lash/brow treatments
Manicure& pedicure
Nail extensions
Waxing
Make-up

:green::green::green:

I'd say waxing! xx

I cant eve answer it myself cos i havent worked in any of them yet, but i think spray tanning xx

That's a good point ~ it doesn't take too long to do. I just think waxing is something that people always want and it costs hardly anything to do and you can get faster and faster ~ you're happy, they're happy!

That's a good point ~ it doesn't take too long to do. I just think waxing is something that people always want and it costs hardly anything to do and you can get faster and faster ~ you're happy, they're happy!

Id love to do a waxing course but im scared incase people pass out from the pain in my home lol wont know what to do and ill prob feel guilty for hurtin them :irked: xxx

for me its waxing and manicure/pedicure

spray tanning followed by waxing for me.

Id love to do a waxing course but im scared incase people pass out from the pain in my home lol wont know what to do and ill prob feel guilty for hurtin them :irked: xxx

It's scarey at first but once you get over that, it's so satisfying ~ especially when you get a really hairy person and you send them home hair free and happy! xx

Spray tan for me...

In march i am doing PMU (permanent make up) so that should be a canny little earner...

Slow... but good!

x

Spray tan for me...

In march i am doing PMU (permanent make up) so that should be a canny little earner...

Slow... but good!

x

Sounds very good.Im a lover of make-up i was thinking of doing a course in make up but a few people have said the make-up courses arent too good :confused:
Soo still looking into it...Wish u luck with your course hun :hug:

Hey ladies, I thought id start a topic on what you think is the best earner in the beauty industry From the selections below?

Facial skin care & massage
Aromatherapy
Swedish body massage
Spray tanning
Lash/brow treatments
Manicure& pedicure
Nail extensions
Waxing
Make-up

:green::green::green:

I suppose it all depends on how good you are and the prices that you charge:)

Waxing and natural nail care are my best sellers :wink2:

Waxing is a good earner - cheap supplies and you can charge a good price.

Natural Nail Overlays are my most popular nail service! :green:

I tend to do a lot of waxing in particular eyebrow waxing, which i get more clients by whilst they are in the salon for hairdressing appointments so are like added on clients. But my main earners are from treatments such as aromatherapy, or as people are trying to lose a few christmas pounds my pamper sessions are bringing in the pounds, but can only offer a couple of these a day due to the time they take, and limited space.

Last edited:
Bio Sculpture overlays for me.

I suppose it all depends on how good you are and the prices that you charge:)
This is what i agree with here....i LOVE skin care,and natural nail care....so i push it....i hate eye lash tints....and i have no preference over waxing....but i never under cut my pricing....we are professional,we have had the relevent training,and this should reflect in the treatments.

I am taking on Biosculpture to compliment natural nail care in the spring,as i want to extend my natural nail care treatments.....i have extended my skin care,as i love academie's ethos....so for me,if i love it i push it:green:

Eyebrow threading for me. £10 for 10min, costs me nothing, superb!!!!

Latest posts

Back