What do you think of my price list?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah1984

Reaction score
I'm sorry to post this on here, but I really want to check my prices before putting them into print! I have looked at other mobile therapists and salons in my area to get a guide.

Waxing -
1/2 Leg £12.00
Full leg £17.00
Full leg & bikini £20.00
1/2 leg & bikini £17.00
Bikini (sides) £10.00
Brazilian (Most off) £18.00
Underarm £10.00
Lip/Chin £8.00
Eyebrow £8.00

Tinting
ELT £8.00
EBT £4.00
EL & EB tint £9.00
Eyebrow shape £5.50

Manicure
Mini (File, buff, polish) £10.00
Standard (File, buff, cuticle work, massage, polish) £20.00
Luxury (same as standard but includes paraffin wax) £24.00

Pedicure
Mini (File, pedi scrub, polish) £13.00
standard (File, cuticle work, pedi scrub, massage, polish) £23.00
Lux (Same as standard, includes paraffin wax) £27.00

You may want to have varied bikini prices ie if they want just a little off the sides or nearly all of it.Sometimes it can take as much time and wax as a half leg other times its a few whispy bits off the side.
Axiom advised to have an upto price rather than a from price which i have now changed on my price list.

Thanks, I did have an "all off" price, but I thought that even though I can do it (as do it now on friends) I haven't been trained in it. (When I say all off, I mean hair is all gone from the V, there is still hair on the lips, as obviously you need training for this!) I was going to put it as a brazilian but thought this included hair gone from lips as well.

Hollywood is hair all gone ,i dont do that either.I do brazillians though.

Cool, so I can add brazilians on. I think I put it on for £18.00

You need to put in patch test required for your lash tint.

Quite cheap prices, well they are a little higher round here.

xx

I would rename some of the bik waxing as follows:
bikini tidy (sides) £10
brief bikini (further in and some from underneath) from £15
brazillian £25 (this takes alot longer, and your time is money)

imo i would lower the ulip/or chin slightly, but up the full leg to £22 and include the bikini tidy as standard (as you almost always include this anyway). Remember to look at how much you are hoping to earn per hour (before petrol and products etc), i would say £20 is a reasonable amount, as you don't get paid for the setting up time, general chat to client before hand and consultation and packing away (and the politely saying no to a million cups of tea).
Good luck in your venture xx

Al looks good.

For my bikini wax i put a price FROM....then i quote when they tell me what they want !

Under arm is a bit steep, and chin and upper lip a bit steep..i think but its all according to what they charge in your local area.

hth

amb x

Latest posts

Back