What do you think of the snazzy tecdec nail station from Talon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booboo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been looking at this nail station for a couple of months now and desperately want one, however it is a bit pricey (starts from £950) so I wondered whether any of you had one or used one and what your thoughts are on it - is it worth the money?

Thanking you!

Boo x x :cool:

There is no piccie babe, any chance for a look lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh they look great - if I had the space and more importantly the money I would have bought them.

They really are snazzy! But practical? Not so sure. We looked at them and decided that they looked good providing no one was sitting at them .....I sometimes find it's necessary to sit with my knees in the most ungainly fashion to accomodate the client or when I'm tired! :) We didn't like the idea of being able to see that.
We opted for the Knightsbridge from Polished UK, I have 3 of them and they are stunning!

I know what you mean about sitting in an ungainly fashion, I often find myself sitting, legs well spread when I'm knackered. Def need something to hide this stance!!!

Jane said:
They really are snazzy! But practical? Not so sure. We looked at them and decided that they looked good providing no one was sitting at them .....I sometimes find it's necessary to sit with my knees in the most ungainly fashion to accomodate the client or when I'm tired! :) We didn't like the idea of being able to see that.
We opted for the Knightsbridge from Polished UK, I have 3 of them and they are stunning!

Do Polished have a website, I'd love to have a look at their desks. My main concern though is the effectiveness of the extraction system - how much are they? :biggrin:

How sad are we on a Saturday night getting all excited about nails?? Oh dear :rolleyes: :D

booboo said:
Do Polished have a website, I'd love to have a look at their desks. My main concern though is the effectiveness of the extraction system - how much are they? :biggrin:

How sad are we on a Saturday night getting all excited about nails?? Oh dear :rolleyes: :D

Aren't we really living it up on a Saturday night girls! :lol:

The Polished UK range are available from Designer Nails. Give then a call and they'll send you a brochure.

booboo said:

The Vapex D extraction system in the Polished line of salon furniture are the most effective you will find. Polished have been making Nail Technician desks for quite a few years now and they are both stunning and effective. They also do beautiful chairs for both client and technician and retail cabinets all to match whatever design you have chosen.

booboo said:
Hi guys,

I've been looking at this nail station for a couple of months now and desperately want one, however it is a bit pricey (starts from £950) so I wondered whether any of you had one or used one and what your thoughts are on it - is it worth the money?

Thanking you!

Boo x x :cool:

i think they look lovely but they are v expensive!
i have like your self been wondering abt them for a while
i spoke to the guy on their stand at olympia (mar04) and they were priced at abt £600 and something +vat, i then got a letter saying the price was going up by abt £100 and now you say they are abt a grand!!!! :eek:

even tho they look fab i think that they are too much for what you get and with a price increase so recently- i makes me want to not bother

Jess
xox

Hi

I think it looks lovely, VERY pricey though! I saw a post recently and someone had bought a desk and it looked really nice a fraction of the cost too.

I remember seeing those desks in one of the magazines, i suppose you have to think about how long you will have it, how busy you are, and how long it will take you to earn enough to pay for it!! :eek: ;)

Latest posts

Back