What do you think of these - mother of pearl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry's Nails

Reaction score
Hi again
After doing my sister in laws nails, I have found inspiration to do something different with my own.
These are Gel - I had applied the enhancements about a week ago, they were natural tips with clear gel - now I have added mother of pearl in clear gel (for something different). The colours are pink, blue & pearl.
Let me know what you think please.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/kerryrob_photos/motherofpearl005.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/kerryrob_photos/motherofpearl004.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u285/kerryrob_photos/motherofpearl001.jpg

thanks in advance for your comments and advice.

they are lovely well done hun xxx:hug:xxx

i luv them very nice...well done

Absolutely gorgeous, love them. xx

il ove them huni....you done a good job xxxx

i love the colours.the only thing i wouls say is to meet your natural smile line with whatever product your using as on some of the nails you can see your own nails which can take peoples attention away from the fabulous design you have created,and as your nails grow you will eventually see even more of your nails.hope you dont mind me saying.they look lovely though.great job:)

i love the colours.the only thing i wouls say is to meet your natural smile line with whatever product your using as on some of the nails you can see your own nails which can take peoples attention away from the fabulous design you have created,and as your nails grow you will eventually see even more of your nails.hope you dont mind me saying.they look lovely though.great job:)

or use a french base, so you have a french with the pearl over it. That would look lovely! make the pearl stand out a bit more aswell!

another thing ive noticed is that your line of lght doesnt run smoothly on some. meaning the gel doesnt have a smooth even surface!

good choice of colour though. nice one!

or use a french base, so you have a french with the pearl over it. That would look lovely! make the pearl stand out a bit more aswell!

another thing ive noticed is that your line of lght doesnt run smoothly on some. meaning the gel doesnt have a smooth even surface!

good choice of colour though. nice one!
great idea about the pearl thing.i will have to try that one aswell:)

Thanks to you all for your comments and advice - I will take everything on board and learn from this experience.
My bad hand - yes has an uneven line of light (this is something I need to master on myself) I have since refiled, and resealed and they look heaps better
I found it difficult with my left hand to apply to my right the tiny pices of shell lol - this too I will work on, and will master....

Thanks to you all for your comments and advice - I will take everything on board and learn from this experience.
My bad hand - yes has an uneven line of light (this is something I need to master on myself) I have since refiled, and resealed and they look heaps better
I found it difficult with my left hand to apply to my right the tiny pices of shell lol - this too I will work on, and will master....

ahh didnt realise they were on yourself!! me not reading properly!

boomarang shaped files are good for doing your wrong hand!!

x

ahh didnt realise they were on yourself!! me not reading properly!

boomarang shaped files are good for doing your wrong hand!!

x

LOL - I would never let any client walk out looking like that - only myself LOL :lol:

Latest posts

Back