What do you think of this table??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.a.m.x

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what they think of this table for mobile manicures? I think the thing that's attracted me the most is the little light as 9 times out of 10 when I go to someones house the lighting is terrible :( I have enough stuff to take as it is without bringing a light, but if i must then I will!

Versatile Instant Table | Easylife Group Lifestyle Solutions

looking at it hun it looks as though it slants as its meant for eating dinner in front of tv, your bottles etc would roll surely??

Do you already have a mobile mani table? If so maybe it would be better to just get a light you take along with you, if I'm honest I don't think that one looks very professional - sorry :hug:

I don't already have a table girls and when I saw this one with a light I thought it might do the trick, plus I like that it came in white, looks sturdy and should be easy enough to transport!

Souz Im not sure if it slants or not tbh :rolleyes: suppose I could call and ask them about it. I just noticed it in one of those catalogues you get in the newspaper which usually go straight in the bin :lol: Might just stick to the traditional kind!

xx

Try a folding picnic table I've used one for a few years, lightweight and does the job great! I got mine from b & q but saw them in the factory clearance shops last week xx

The one you posted looks a little too small and it really does look as though it slants.

thanks a lot girls xx

Can someone please tell me what they think of this table for mobile manicures? I think the thing that's attracted me the most is the little light as 9 times out of 10 when I go to someones house the lighting is terrible :( I have enough stuff to take as it is without bringing a light, but if i must then I will!

I've seen one of these tables - without the light and it's really unsteady xx

I have one of these at home, like you I bought it as I thought for mobile it would be good, it's been out of the house twice and is now taking up space in a cupboard.

Don't waste your £20 imho, it's not worth it

xx

I have just bought the absolute best table for all my treatments!!

It is brilliant for manis as it's just the right width and height, but it is also brilliant for putting my waxing kit on, taking to make up clients, to stand my products on for pedicures, for everything!!

It's also super light and sturdy and a lot cheaper than any portable nail tables I've seen on eBay, etc.

It's called a Coleman 6-in-1 camping table and I found it cheapest for a website called tooled-up.com

It is really the most versatile table I have seen and I love it.

HTH

I must admit, I have tried tables and toiled over getting another one but this Coleman 6 in 1 looks just the trick if you can take just the one half of it and if it is light and easy to put up and down.

I have used this table at a clients house, she us an elderly lady and only has a mini manicure so for her is ideal. It does slant but doesn't pose that much of a problem. If you were using it just for simple manicures then a thumbs up, but I certainly wouldnt like to do a set of gels or acrylics on it!!

Hth xxx

There is one for sale on the Beauty guild classifieds at the moment if you want to have a look
( A portable Manicure table)

I must admit, I have tried tables and toiled over getting another one but this Coleman 6 in 1 looks just the trick if you can take just the one half of it and if it is light and easy to put up and down.

It is absolutely brilliant, I'm so pleased I didn't waste my money on a different table, because this is perfect for every treatment.

If you look online you can find a video of someone putting it up and down (boring I know, but helpful to see before you buy!) try YouTube for Coleman 6-in-1

I really don't think this would be big enough for your products, nail lamp, daylight lamp (if needed) and space to work on your client. Would possibly be ok for file & polish, but nothing else. I have a mobile manicure table and to be honest it's really a bit heavy. I think the Coleman 6 in 1 that is shown in one of the above posts looks ideal. Think I'll give it a go.

Thanks everyone. No 'easylife table' for me :lol: x

When I was mobile I used to ask if they had an ironing board, if they didn't I took mine. If they did, I used theirs. I had a big fluffy towel which I spread over it and all my products sat in my make up box, which I would stand on top of a coffee table, or their living room bin. I always carried an extension lead with me and I got a couple of clip on spot lights from ikea which I could attach where ever I needed them to give me light. At the end of the service, I would fold up my towel with all my rubbish in the middle, take it out to my car and shake it into the bin bag I kept in the boot.
I never had a board collapse on me, never had a client say it was unprofessional, never lost a client because of using it. Far from it they all thought it was a great idea because of the adjustable hight which meant that it didn't matter what sort of chairs the client had, I always worked at the correct hight for my back.
And clients could set it up with the chairs before I arrived, which saved time.
hth.

Theres some on ebay that are somewhere in the region of £50 & they are Kidney Bean Shaped. I have to say avoid these ones if you can, as they are so heavy even though they are designed to be mobile.

I am tall (burly buxum lol ) so should be able to carry its load, but it really is heavy & doesnt do the old back any favours having to cart it around....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back