What do you think of this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Meanwhile...offices and shops at night and at weekends are still lit up brighter than Blackpool illuminations although there is no staff working in them.

You mean....meanwhile we're on the threat of WW3 and they're faffing about blasted hairdryers :banghead:

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Climate change is an extremely important issue which we should all take very seriously, but I agree that there are far greater wastes of energy than hairdryers. It makes me furious when I see shops and offices with their lights on all night/weekend like someone mentioned above. I know that I am the only person in my office (of over 20) that shuts down their PC every night. I think that huge, gas guzzling cars are a disgrace. People doing the school run in a huge car when they could walk really winds me up!

If a hairdryer is going to be banned, so should lots of other things.

Andrea, they're not banning the hairdryer. They are stating the consumption of energy on HIGH POWERED dryers.

If this comes into force, your 10/15 minute blowdry could possible take 45 minutes as the force of air would be alot weaker taking more time to dry the hair

I'd love to see the day Las Vagas comply to high usage energy laws!!

Andrea, they're not banning the hairdryer. They are stating the consumption of energy on HIGH POWERED dryers.

If this comes into force, your 10/15 minute blowdry could possible take 45 minutes as the force of air would be alot weaker taking more time to dry the hair

I use a 1800w dryer and takes a lot longer but it does lock in shine and anti static. but your right about las vagas even New York should turn the bulbs off at night and london!

Instead of limiting the power of vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, why don't they increase grants to help people invest in renewable energy systems?

I'd love a small wind turbine, please. :)

I know they aren't banning a hairdryer, ha ha! That's just how I worded it to make a point quickly.

I know they aren't banning a hairdryer, ha ha! That's just how I worded it to make a point quickly.

Lol sorry I read it literally :D

I'd go to jail before I give up my dryer. I am not going back to the days of my Sassy dryer!!

Latest posts

Back