What do you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tilly Ann

Sweetie Geekie
Reaction score

Hi all! WHat do you think of these nails?
I did them lastnight for a quick practise for the comp!!
I know you can see her natural nail underneath but they won't be like that on the day! She didn't want me to file them off lastnight!

Please be kind with your opinions!! LOL!!

I have another pic that I am trying to upload but I can't I'll keep trying though so that you can see my polishing aswell!!

Thanks!!

Wow, they are fab!! You should be proud!

Are they sculpted!

No, tip and overlay hun!!

Wow! They look amazing! You should be very proud, i know i would. I am so jealous. xxx

I was just going to say that your a bloomin fast learner if they were!

Kirsten they are fab! Well done hunny!

I'm sure you will walk it chick!

Kirsten, they look really good hun. The middle finger just needs a slight file on the left hand side if you don't mind me saying, not that i am any expert, but the length and :biggrin: look consistent, really nice, well done.

Good luck, you should do really well! x

Well done chuck - they look fab - the smile line is brill oh if only mine looked half as good :) especially as they were a "quick practice" lol

Earls court had better watch out heh hun Kirsten is in the building :wink2: xxxxx

Thanks girls!!!

Suey, I know about the middle finger!! It looks really fat and horrid!! It won't be like that on the day believe me!!

Thanks girls!!
xx

wow kirsten really good, you'll blow them away with results like this. good luck.xxx

Way Hay!!!

Managed to get the other pic to upload!!!

Well done Kirsten they look fab - good luck for the comp
KxXx

Heya chick, sorry i wasn't around today I was working all day and didn't have a chance to hop online!!

Ok the nails look fab, I would only point out that the middle finger needs slimming a bit but that's been said already!! You smile lines are fab and consistant, the length is great too!!

You'll do fab, I'm sure of it!! xxxxx

They look lovely Tilly - GOOD LUCK hun :) xxxx
Tilly Ann said:
Way Hay!!!

Managed to get the other pic to upload!!!

Latest posts

Back