What do you use, mobile eyelashes help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki8484

Reaction score
Hiya pretty stupid question here but just needed to check if anybody can help please i currently do eyelash extensions at home but also want to do them mobile is it right that i would have to take my couch with me and ask the client to lie on that after ive set it all up is is there any other way to do it do i defo have to lugg the couch around with me so supppose then will need a little stool as well no other way round it is there if there is please tell would love to hear thanks :green::green: xx

If you want to look professional then yes.

Hiya pretty stupid question here but just needed to check if anybody can help please i currently do eyelash extensions at home but also want to do them mobile is it right that i would have to take my couch with me and ask the client to lie on that after ive set it all up is is there any other way to do it do i defo have to lugg the couch around with me so supppose then will need a little stool as well no other way round it is there if there is please tell would love to hear thanks :green::green: xx

Definitely take your couch with you x

Yes you need your couch, not only not does it look professional, but it keeps your client at the right height so as not to cause you severe back problems.
I have a stool which I keep in my boot, but 99% of the time I just use a clients dining chair.
x

Yes I am a mobile lasher and apart from my client who lives on the 14th floor of a tower block I always take my couch, my little stool fits inside my couch cover quite well! I do know some lashers who go and use peoples beds or sofas but I think that looks totally unprofessional!

Latest posts

Back