What do you wear for work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the heat this week I bought a lightweight sleeveless dress from New Look available in fuschia or black, the material is like light stretchy tunic material so looks smart. £11.99!

i wear a purple tunic and black trousers.

purple the colour of royalty..

yep that's me ...:)

Black tunic, black trousers, sparkly fit flops. Passing out.:cry:

Try to always wear a tunic with black pants but felt like I was about to melt away into a puddle on the floor the past few days so today wore leggings, my flipflops and a loose dressyish cream top. Everyone commented on how nice it looked and felt more comfortable doing clients as i didn't feel like a sweaty mess!!

We have ditched the tunics for a more modern look, black t shirts with "I do beauty" in diamantes & chinos & flip flops, much better :)

I wear M & S black v neck 3/4 sleeve t shirts and 3/4 black cotton cargoes, with gold sparkly Fit Flops.
I have 2 more stone to lose then I'll be in 3/4 black leggings!

Me and one of the girls in my salon were talking about this yesterday as we were both boiling hot. Our normal salon attire is hot pink tunics with 3/4 black leggings and black pumps - its more the material of the tunics that is a problem, they all seem to be that nylon type stuff... without sounding gross, but you feel like you smell by the end of the day!!! :/

Today, we wore black linen trousers, nice flip flops (although I'm
still not sure on those for footwear) and a black vest top - but a higher necked one, with thicker straps, so not all hanging out, lol. We put a hot pink flower on it (a pin on style one) to keep the salon colours and it looked really nice. I need to invest in some summer wear for us all though, today's look was an overnight throw together due to the heat yesterday in the salon - the tunics are just too hot!

Interested to see how many people wear flip flops, I always worry sandals aren't professional. Though I did wear mine yesterday!

I wear my flip flop / sandals as much as I can I hate keeping my feet closed up, I probably wear mine easily 10/11 months out of 12 lol I just love smart sandals, plus it's a great way to advertise my toe gel or minx
X x

This is prob a daft question, but is there nothing around health & safety that we need to consider when wearing flip flops or sandals?? I always just thought there would be, but don't know where I've got that thought from given it seems loads of people wear them in salons!! x

In the heat this week I bought a lightweight sleeveless dress from New Look available in fuschia or black, the material is like light stretchy tunic material so looks smart. £11.99!

Sounds good!!!

Sounds interesting might pop to new look and take a look :)

I wear sandals leggins and a black tunic myself as my girls are baking in this heat!

Pink tunic and black knee length city shirts, been very cool!! Xxx

I went shopping for dress' and of found lovely black dress' in h and m for only £12.99! They are really flattering and go down at the back so cover the baks of my knees, they are just above the knee at the front. Had some great comments about them :)

Latest posts

Back