What do you wear for work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
What do you all wear for work once it's hot?
I normally wear a black tunic and black pants, but I carnt physically do it again I nearly passed out yesterday due to been so hot.

I was thinking a dressyish top and leggings but didn't want to look unprofessional.

Help xx

What do you all wear for work once it's hot?
I normally wear a black tunic and black pants, but I carnt physically do it again I nearly passed out yesterday due to been so hot.

I was thinking a dressyish top and leggings but didn't want to look unprofessional.

Help xx

I've been wearing leggings for the last 2 months, and my clients are all commenting on how nice and modern it looks!! I wear them with a bright pink tunic and sparkly flip flops. In summer, I'm either going to wear 3/4 leggings or 3/4 white trousers from Buttercups. Hope this helps xx

I really like the tunic style dresses with flip flops in the summer! Hair free tanned legs promoting waxing & tanning services too!!
It's got sooo hot hasn't it!!

I always put my 3/4 trousers on & sparkly flip flops! Painted toes & waxed legs to promote 😄 like the idea of a dress too! So hot when you're working! Xx

I wore a lil black summer dress last two days it's just too warm to wear tunics :(
I normally where all my tunics with leggings though x

The thing that does put me of wanting to wear leggings in my chunky legs :( x

I have big legs but to be honest do what you think is okay if you want to wear them wear them!! Black-slimming!

If not linen crops are good or leggings and a pussybow blouse perhaps then if waxing maybe an apron,?

So glad this has been brought up ;-)

I have been wearing my CND tunic today, I was like an over in it not to day :-( as I was working I was still thinking what can I wear that professional and hot weather proof?? I'm on the hunt for a black dress now ;-) x

I have a floaty shirt with a vest top underneath and some loose very light weight M&S trousers - elasticated waist for the 'fat lass belly' Lol!!

Need to have loose fitting or I'd just keel over!

I found a linen dress from sainsburys for £20!! Its vey beauty/ tunic looking. I wore it with bare legs today and when its colder i will wear leggings or black trousers. I felt nice and smart in it but nice and cool!

I got it in blck but it also comes in coral and a grayish colour.

I found a linen dress from sainsburys for £20!! Its vey beauty/ tunic looking. I wore it with bare legs today and when its colder i will wear leggings or black trousers. I felt nice and smart in it but nice and cool!

How recently did you buy this? X

I'd thus a recent dress? Xx

ive got linen trousers from primark in grey(they do all colours in them and long or three quarter length) and wear them with white tunic and sandals, or have also got a logo printed t shirt, everyone keeps saying how smart it looks xx

ive got linen trousers from primark in grey(they do all colours in them and long or three quarter length) and wear them with white tunic and sandals, or have also got a logo printed t shirt, everyone keeps saying how smart it looks xx

Where do you get your tshirts done? I'm thinking of doing this? X

Are you mobile everyone? I tend to wear my normal clothes ( obviously look nice ) but do you think it's better to have a uniform? X

I've decided to wear leggings with a long top and a blouse.
I feel so much cooler in it. Hope the weather stays like this.
Glad I'm not the only one to change my uniform to something else whilst the weather is like this x

Black tunic (I must b mad) with black 3/4 leggings n black flip flops, much cooler than trousers x

Where do you get your tshirts done? I'm thinking of doing this? X

got mine done at vistaprint to match my leaflets etc but ebay is just as good, even when im out leaflet dropping i wear one!!! great advertising xx

I'm starting to wear jumpsuits when it's hot. Just a plain black one. But it looks really nice and it's easy to work in the heat x

I'm mobile and have been wearing my duck egg blue tunic and white 3/4 lengths.

Like a fool I put a vest under my tunic-why did I do that! So I was rather warm yesterday. Interested to see how many people wear flip flops, I always worry sandals aren't professional. Though I did wear mine yesterday!

Latest posts

Back