What do you wear on your nails??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you wearing on YOUR nails?

• Clear overlay

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • French / coloured overlay

Votes: 67 22.6%
  • Tips

Votes: 75 25.3%
  • Sculpts

Votes: 40 13.5%
  • Natural Nails

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters
hi
today i have natural nails although my left hand always has longer nails than my right :(
and i have china glaze "tempest" polish with INM "Northern Lights-SILVER" hologram topcoat , but my colour changes every other day
x

I'm wearing Creative l&p sculpted , intense pink with silver glitter tips.

I am wearing performance tips with acrylic overlay, and loads of gold diamontes, they are soooo glittery, I love them.
Ummmm??? what shal I have next???
I love to experiment.......helps the clients too. They start to get adventurous.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

At the moment I have my own natural nails, I removed my French l&p a couple of weeks ago.

They are in good condition but I'm missing the strength lol! But I'm quite liking them au naturel for a change.

Im loving all these old posts from a few years ago, makes a nice change to read back and see whats changed in the industry.

At the moment im still au natural from my opp, they had started to split so yesterday i cut them back to near on nothing lol I hope as they grow back they will gain strength along the way :green:

I'm so uncool lol...

I wear sculpted stilettos with extreme nail art.
few of my (very few) clients asks for what I wear, it's amusing.

I very rarely wear enhancements myself as I'm allergic. :irked:

However I'm off to a wedding next weekend so my plan is to wear some nice gel enhancements with a bit of encapsulation. Hopefully anyway!

i like having mine sculpt pink & white ..used to have them squared but now like them oval so they don't scream fake.

Silver glitter tips (sculpts) with bigger holographic glitter set in the gel top coat. They are soooo sparkly!

These sound lovely, can we have a piccy?:hug:

Last edited:
I have clear tips with pink and silvery/white glitter and stiletto's on my pinky's. My first one's for my holidays..I love them there pretty :):hug:

I have a gorgeous set of pink and white gels, that Gina (I think she is on here as NCo London Gina) from NCo did for me on Monday when I went up to visit her! :hug:

I'd had naked nails for a few weeks, as I had been told to remove them for an op, so it is lovely to see nice nails again! :green:

Latest posts

Back