What does everyone use as a seat/stool?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyltaylor88

Reaction score
Hey guys so i started off with a folding stool and it collapsed half way through a treatment (im not massive!!!)

So now i use my suitcase that i use for my towels which is perfect height but not comfy and can see the weight of me is taking its toll!!

Does anyone have any ideas on what i could use as a mobile stool thats not going to be big and heavy?

Thanks all
Doe

I have one of the 'saddle' type stools and find it very comfy! However, you are mobile, so carrying it might be an issue, although they're not very heavy really, just a bit awkward...however, sitting on a case is no way safe for you, both in the accidents category and the posture one too. As a therapist you have to think long term and what may happen if you fall off your case and do your back in, possibly permanently?:eek:.
If you can't sit on one of the clients chairs,then please consider buying a proper seat and taking it with you..it'll be your best option xx:Love:

I got a camping stool that folds and has a strap to keep it closed. Like a tube shape and has a handle to put over the shoulder. Really easy light. And nice to sit on! No dead legs or bum!
Any local camping shop. I got mine for about £6 from a shop called decathlon.
Xxxxx

I use a cheapy folding stool from Argos and it actually feels really sturdy.. Not sure if you'll want to venture back into folding stools though!

Buy Argos Value Range Black Folding Dining Stool at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Dining chairs.

I have 2 of these that I use for Nail clients, and we also use them around the house. Very sturdy and strong, but also very light and neat. My husband sits on them loads and they're fine and hes 6'3" and weighs 13stone.
xx

Latest posts

Back