What does everyone wear whilst tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sally1982

Reaction score
I was just wondering what you all wear when you go and do tans for people , i have a party on fri night and im not sure if i should be wearing my tunic or just something more casual?x

I wear a black tunic, and i have my SiennaX badge and my ABT badge on the hem. Cant beat the pro touch lol ;-)

defo a uniform hun, professional at all times!!

Tunics do look more professional but I find them really restrictive and uncomfortable. I tend to wear leggings and a nice smart top and I usually stick to black. I really don't think customers care what you wear as long as they get a good tan x

I wear my blk tunic. It looks smart and gets me in the right frame of mind!

I wear a black tunic type dress, with leggings and either wedges or my flat peep toes to show off my minx! After years of working in salons I can now wear what I want and I choose not to wear a tunic! Xx

I wear black tunic, leggings and either flip flops or wedges to show toenails :)

No matter how pretty my toenails are my feet will never look any better lol

so I wear ballet shoes with black trousers & purple tunic x

I'll wear leggings when I've lost a bit more weight, just at the moment leggings show off all my lumps & bumps (presuming that's my cellulite there!) haha x

I wear nice black linen trousers smart black vest top with Sienna X badge nice black peep toe flat shoes of or sandals to show toes when colder will wear my tunic as I have many but personally feel quite constricted by it : x

I wear black trousers and my black tunic and funnily enough clients always say how smart and professional i look. Did a couple of clients this evening and really felt like going in my tracky lol was so tired!!! and as it was repeat clients i thought i could probably get away with it... However i put my uniform back on and my 1st client said to me when i arrived... Oh thats what i like about you, always look so profesional!!! So that reassured me...uniform always!
For spray tan parties i do get a bit hot and bothered so have been looking for maybe a top to customise myself to advertise myself on as this i think would be expected at parties... So it would be black trousers still with a top bearing my spray tanning service and number... (if that makes sense) and can find something with a bit more stretch in but still looking professional!

Up until recently I just wore jeans and a t shirt, but it wasn't were professional at all, and I struggle enough in this industry! Lol

So now I wear something like this

Mens - Sketch Stone Men's Tunic

tunic it is then by the sounds of it , thankyou ladies... i dont know what i would have done without this site! ;-)x

I wear matching black tunic & trousers & ballet pumps. My clients often comment on how smart i look x

Can I ask.. wheres the best place to buy a tunic, reasonable price, good fit? x

I use co-op they're so cheap, google co-operative clothing and you should find the site. I wear black tunic and leggings for tanning, I normally wear a pink tunic but if you get a bit on you it doesn't show as much with the black.

I always wear pumps/flip flops as I think you should wear dainty shoes when your going in other peoples houses but then some people I know where boots. Do you think this is ok, it would be a lot warmer in this weather or do you think stick to dainty shoes?

I wear a black tunic,black full length trousers and ballet flats.
My clients have mentioned loads of times how proffesional it has made me look and how they appreciated me bothering to look smart to come and perform their treatment :)

Just ordered THE most amazing t-shirt to wear whilst tanning - I designed it myself - will show you all soon!

It's a tunic and black trousers for me I like to look professional xxx

Just ordered THE most amazing t-shirt to wear whilst tanning - I designed it myself - will show you all soon!

Oo please do! This is what I've been thinking about.Xx

Latest posts

Back