What Does The Tooth Fairy Do With All The Teeth She Collects ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am terrible though...I forget it is under the pillow...then I have to spend the next morning explaining how the tooth fairy is so teeny tiny that she couldn't lift my daughters head off the pillow...:rolleyes:
When I have managed to leave money under the pillow on time then the fairy that came must have had strong muscles!!!!!

I am soooooo bad...and I have never had to explain where the teeth go...because I have to explain why the teeth are still there more!!!

:lol:
I can relate to that too, except we put them in a glass of water (that's why a few went down the drain:lol:)

What Does The Tooth Fairy Do With All The Teeth She Collects ...

I guess she gives them to Janet Street Porter :DLOL

At the last count, I was forking out £1 per tooth, but I gave up when my daughter found me scrabblng on the floor by her bed in the dark, looking for the coin I'd dropped. I'd woken her up and she sleepily turned to me & said " Don't worry Mum. I'll find it in the morning. You were always too noisy to be a fairy!" :irked:

I thought they built their fairy castles out of them!:eek:

we always told ours that they are taken into the sky to make the stars

its just me but my children did get $25.00 a tooth
but thats me back in my day my mom gave me $15.00
a tooth

i always used to tell mine, that they went to make false teeth for all the nannys and grandads
they used to get a £ 1 a tooth, and had to put it in a sock, so the fairy could find it quickly and easily in the night, then she would leave the pound coin back in the sock

ohhh how i miss those days

I told mine that the fairy takes them and uses them for making fairy houses....I would leave a £1 and sprinkle fairy dust (nail glitter) where the tooth had been and save them in little boxes with there names on.

Then one day my eldest (12) came home from school mortified cos a stupid RE teacher told the whole class the tooth fairy wasn't real...I was so angry and upset.

I managed to salvage it by saying "ok...there isn't a fairy as such but each tooth is worth a wish....remember the other day when you couldn't find your cd...you said I wish i could find it....then the next day you did....that was one of your wishes" she was cool with that so hopefully i can keep it going for a few more years.

In my house the tooth fairy takes the form of a member of the SAS, dressed in black and torch in mouth to retrieve the said tooth without waking the toothless one!!!!!

Of course the next morning, the picture is painted of a lovely fairy, flying in and taking the teeth to give to all the children who have yet to get teeth.

However now I think I have been rumbled! After kneeling on small hamma beads and turning the air blue! :lol:

mine get a pound and a little letter with tiny glitter footprints on it and a sprinkle of glitter. Never been asked what the tooth fairy does with the teeth. but have been told she has big hands for a fairy because they felt the hand go under
the pillow lol i just said well she has a lot of teeth to carry lol.

We were in Florida a few years back when Lorna lost a tooth, she was so worried that the tooth fairy would not be able to find her - but she did of course and left $5 - Lorna said that we should move to Florida because the tooth fairy left more money than at home (£1).

:hug:

I can't believe how inventive you all are.....

or my children are really boring and unimaginative because they have never asked me what happens with the teeth!!!!!

Plus this glitter malarky and boxes etc.... By golly I am so embarrassed...I just take the tooth when I remember...leave the money and thats it!!!!! :confused:

It's been really nice reading all the replies so big thanks to everyone who did.

Yesterday morning Emily was sooo excited that the Tooth Fairy had been in the night & left 1 whole pound.

I asked her what she thought the Tooth Fairy did with the tooth/teeth & she just replied "she puts them in her mouth".... bless:)

I just left it at that.

£1 per tooth in my house and i keep them although olly the other night left a note under his pillow asking the tooth fairy if he could ahve his teeth back. Now im not sure whether this is because some of his friends do ahve their teeth or because he was tryign to scam me and keep puttin the teeth back under the said pillow.

As for what she does with them the tooth fairy keeps them for when people's teeth fall out so they can be replaced.

x

its a £2 for the first one then a £1 for all the rest but its only 50p if its a broken one. And if the tooth fairy doesnt come in the night its because i never left th ebedroom window open for her to get it. It still works now and my eldest is 12. As for what she does with them, they have never asked so will be picking up ideas incase i do get asked ive 3 other daughters to go through yet. oh and ive kept all the teeth so far. Sad i know but they will never be that innocent again xxxx

i think i got 50p per tooth when i was little!!

i had a little teddy bear (dressed as a fairy with a wand that u could wind up like a music box) and it had a little plastic shaped tooth round it's neck that u put your tooth in to make it easy for the tooth fairy to find!!

Latest posts

Back