What else do any of you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a customer service assessor. Freelance. Today I had to assess the produce and staff at a bank's head office staff cafeteria in Manchester. Undercover. Hid behind a newspaper with a false moustache. What fun!

I work as a tenant liaison officer for a large company that fits external wall insulation on social housing sites so I spend most of my day on site checking works and residents.

I'm a PT as well as the beauty/nails/hair. Thought I might as well do the whole package!
Have also just started doing some acting courses at RADA and may do a BA.

I teach, beauty. Does that count? xoxo

I work as a business analyst full time and doing nails in the evenings and weekends

I'm a part time receptionist, a full time dressmaker and now doing part time nails too! I trained in costume and have a ba hons in it and is my main passion and love in life but find that people don't need bespoke made vintage wear all the time whereas everyone needs their nails doing all the time or at least every two weeks so another income along with my solid reception work.

Latest posts

Back