What equipment should I buy to take to the Famous Names show?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffycloudland

Reaction score
Is there a standard brand you all use? I'm new and don't want to look out of place amongst all the proper nail techs.

I'll need to take my cnd led lamp, a heat source lamp & all the sundries. I was thinking of buying a Mundo bottle for cinnatize to make it more portable.

I'm incredibly nervous about it. I've only got CND shellac under my belt so I don't class myself as a proper nail tech yet, not until I've done l&p. Plus perfect polishing, art and style, Lecente and master painter.

Is there a standard brand you all use? I'm new and don't want to look out of place amongst all the proper nail techs.

I'll need to take my cnd led lamp, a heat source lamp & all the sundries. I was thinking of buying a Mundo bottle for cinnatize to make it more portable.

I'm incredibly nervous about it. I've only got CND shellac under my belt so I don't class myself as a proper nail tech yet, not until I've done l&p. Plus perfect polishing, art and style, Lecente and master painter.
Yes it's daunting. I feel the same, done a mani & pedi course a few yrs ago but only really done friends and fam so didn't get established as my kids came along and put it on hold.
Now going to give it my all, going on my Shellac training soon and hopefully going on Ibx roadshow but am really nervous as I'm still a newbie.
But some people buy IBX & use it without training, so it's great you are going to get more knowledge about the product and it will be really helpful in explaining how it works to potential clients & give extra confidence with using it.
As long as you have what's on the list it will be fine I'm sure.
What heat source are you taking? x

I'm going to buy the lamp from the louella belle when I buy the IBX. It looks compact and more professional than using a hairdryer.

It never occurred to me you could just buy it and use it :oops:.

You will love the shellac course.

I'm going to buy the lamp from the louella belle when I buy the IBX. It looks compact and more professional than using a hairdryer.

It never occurred to me you could just buy it and use it :oops:.

You will love the shellac course.

Haha, yeah same, it wasn't until I read some old threads and someone mentioned about not having training. Lol. Still it's excellent for product knowledge and insurance cover. :)

As long as I can afford to get all the IBX products needed I'll be going:oops:, I've just spent abit lately with S2 gradually building up my Shellac collection. Hehe
Yeah I can't wait thanks. Sounds like you really enjoyed it too, that's great. I'd love to do the other classes in the future like lecente & build up to master painter :) x

Latest posts

Back