What files to use???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynn

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I use creative and I would like to know what files and grit do you use and buffers too? Do you use the throw away or do you use the sanitizeable ones? Just would like to know what everyone else is using? Thanks Lynn

Lynn said:
Hi everyone,
I use creative and I would like to know what files and grit do you use and buffers too? Do you use the throw away or do you use the sanitizeable ones? Just would like to know what everyone else is using? Thanks Lynn
Hi Lynn

I use my Hot Shot (100/180) to reduce old product, mainly 180 side, and refining new product (definitely 180). I use my Koala mostly for finishing off(240/1200). Apply a dab of Solar Oil, buff with the 1200 side. Client then washes hands and I finish off with the Girlfriend...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh;)

I have a stock of Jessica nail files which I use for natural nails.

Adele

Lynn said:
Hi everyone,

Hi Lynn,

I'm the same as Adele with the abrasive and buffers.
As I have a small client base, I can afford to have each of them with their own set that I only use on them except the Girlfriend Buffer. Each one is sanitized after the client is finished dried, put into a sleave and attached to their clint cards for their return.

Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back