What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Sally's yesterday and before VAT the colours are £19.99 - roll on tomorrow I think I may be spending a small fortune in there!!!

With regard to the Sally trade card don't forget to take ID with you (passport etc.) along with your manicure cert - they won't give you a card without both - much to my annoyance on my first visit!!!

I'm getting Midnight Caller, Red Roses, Stand Out, Night Reflection, Rendevous and Elegant Wish. Sooooo excited - esp with trying out the layering options!!

Going to check out the gel lovers group now.

Think it's 5 one along on the pink/ red wheele
It's quite pink .

I guessed right then! Thanks, I'll be going for this colour tomorrow. :biggrin:

LOVING GELISH ! Still cant find a colour like Bio 87 pink smoothie's to dense, any idea......please !

Have you tried 'Simple Sheer' hun? I bought that today and looks like maybe 2 possibly 3 coats could give you a similar shade of Bio 87 xx

I ran a mock in Sally's vat free day today! Even visited two different stores just for certain Gelish colours! lol I picked up these colours to add to my collection;

Good Gossip
Bella's Vampire
Simple Sheer
Sweet Chocolate
and Night Reflection

All absolutely gorgeous! xx

I went for It's a Lily and Vegas Nights, but they were a special order so I am waiting for them to come in. :)

Mizzy u have sent me dizzy with all of these i have my gelish training tomorrow and was going to buy a few bottles had it all in my head what i was going to get now i've seen these i can't make my mind up again now!
all the gelish colours (well most) are simply :lick:

These look great! I don't suppose you have a list of what each colour is do you, I really need to get some more colours and I love loads of the ones on your wheels :biggrin: x

I agree think u should be even lovelier and let us know which ones they are!! lol x

Have you tried 'Simple Sheer' hun? I bought that today and looks like maybe 2 possibly 3 coats could give you a similar shade of Bio 87 xx

No, not tried that, i'l go and see if I can find a pic, thanks x

i picked Stand out
Up in the blue
Sweet chocolate
Night reflection
Gossip girl
Simple sheer – sheek white

but now i want another top coat to do glitters with..
and 4 other colours.. but i dont know which!?

i think the neon pink - shake it till you samba, but i also quite like carnival hangover?
im thinking a darker blue? are these popular?
also i love june bride!
and maybe reserve, layering that looks good! anyone had one which has had most interest?

mine so far has definitely been gossip girl!
xx

i dont understand the limited for colours bit?

xx

i picked Stand out
Up in the blue
Sweet chocolate
Night reflection
Gossip girl
Simple sheer – sheek white

but now i want another top coat to do glitters with..
and 4 other colours.. but i dont know which!?
Fab choices. Night reflection is one of my most popular and gossip girl is gorgeous.
What about black shadow? That is one of my top ones too xx

Fab choices. Night reflection is one of my most popular and gossip girl is gorgeous.
What about black shadow? That is one of my top ones too xx

well i was thinking about black shadow! that instead of a blue maybe?xx

EEE bought 4 more :D addicted!x

Haha I'm the same :)
What did u get x

black shadow
june bride
shake it till you samba and
night shimmer..

and a new top it off for when i use glitters! :) xx

black shadow
june bride
shake it till you samba and
night shimmer..

and a new top it off for when i use glitters! :) xx

June Bride is one I wouldn't have chosen but got it free at Excel, it is lovely. My favourite is Midnight Caller with June Bride over the top.

Hope you don't mind me quickly jumping in here, but what colour would people recommend as a match for Shellac's Negligee?

June Bride is one I wouldn't have chosen but got it free at Excel, it is lovely. My favourite is Midnight Caller with June Bride over the top.

i love it becuase its sparkly and pink!
have to test them all out later, after ive finished my EU law coursework =\. currently been up 30 hours doing it! haha xx

I bought Mint icing today and it is fab layered over black shadow or ocean wave :)

Latest posts

Back