What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any pics of jet set, so many different pics come up on google and they all look so different! X

This is Jet Set :) xx

Does anyone have any pics of jet set, so many different pics come up on google and they all look so different! X

So's this ...

Could anyone please tell me if there's a Gelish pink this colour? Love it, but not too sure what colour would be closest (Not my nails) xx

Go Girl - lovely colour but it fades 😠

Go Girl - lovely colour but it fades 😠

I hate that! My princess tiara & it's a lily both do that 😡 x

Why does it happen? xx

I have no idea Jojo 😞 all I've heard is that it's something to do with the pigments! Apparently some shellac colours do it too! X

I have no idea Jojo 😞 all I've heard is that it's something to do with the pigments! Apparently some shellac colours do it too! X

I heard that too. Those geeky scientists need to sort it out.

Anyone got pics of allure, champagne and glamour queen pls?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My go girl goes like this too, and i noticed ive been waering light elegant and this fades to :sad:

This is my Jet Set which I'm wearing now. It's slate grey with blue sparkles in certain lights. Totally different colour to the earlier post💅

Could anyone please tell me if there's a Gelish pink this colour? Love it, but not too sure what colour would be closest (Not my nails) xx

This looks a bit like the Candy Land Pink, Sugar & Spice, with maybe a layer of Ambience to give it the shimmer x

This looks a bit like the Candy Land Pink, Sugar & Spice, with maybe a layer of Ambience to give it the shimmer x

Thanks for that. I'll order that & give it a go :) x

4ubuhegy.jpg
just done my gelish training this weekend :) I have been having a little play and managed to get all these colours from hot rod red with either layering or mixing sheek white.

4ubuhegy.jpg
just done my gelish training this weekend :) I have been having a little play and managed to get all these colours from hot rod red with either layering or mixing sheek white.

Brilliant! One of the many reasons why I love Gelish x

Latest posts

Back