What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4ubuhegy.jpg
just done my gelish training this weekend :) I have been having a little play and managed to get all these colours from hot rod red with either layering or mixing sheek white.

That's fab! I have hot rod red so will have a go. Can you remember what you did to get each one?

That's fab! I have hot rod red so will have a go. Can you remember what you did to get each one?

Yes top is just 3 coats hot rod red, second one down is 1 layer sheek white 2 layers hot rod red, third one is 2 drops hot rod red and 2 sheek white and bottom I added an extra two drops white to the last one but I would say 4 white 1 hot rod red. X

Can anyone tell me what the best dark purple is that's got a shimmer to it like tutti frutti and midnight caller?

Startburst is lovely! Not necessarily dark purple though, but you can layer over night reflection xxx

Startburst is lovely! Not necessarily dark purple though, but you can layer over night reflection xxx

qusa6eba.jpg

This is 2 coats night reflection and 1 coat starburst. Haven't tried it with this colour but generally if you put taffeta over any colour it gives it the same shimmery effect as tutti frutti x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

u5ybyzeb.jpg

The 2 purples in the middle are both star burst just the lighterone has taffeta over to give it that shimmer like I said above x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, I have star burst that I layer over Bella's vampire which makes a nice colour but I want a dark purple that's darker than star burst but not as dark as Bella's vampire... That I don't have to layer as I'm lazy ;) x

Thanks, I have star burst that I layer over Bella's vampire which makes a nice colour but I want a dark purple that's darker than star burst but not as dark as Bella's vampire... That I don't have to layer as I'm lazy ;) x

Try night reflection hun x

Although I haven't got it yet, one of the shadows collection looks like a dark purple with a shimmer?

Although I haven't got it yet, one of the shadows collection looks like a dark purple with a shimmer?

Thanks!
Does anyone have a picture of night reflection? x

i also find light elegant fads :( shame because its a lovly colour. now im topping up now stock and looking for some hot pinks,red and silvers etc. in my baskit i have

high voltage
shake it til you samba
emerald dust ( or ) shows stopping
hot rod red( already have good gossip)

if anyone has any photos of these,or any advice on other good colours..let me know :) cant wait !! xx

I have shows topping and no one has ever asked for it.

thank you.in the photo iv just looked at on gelish website looks alot lighter.going to remove that out my baskit,thank you lol x

High voltage x

i like the bronze...and yes i have seen high voltage before and think it looks really nice! does any one use the pink 'shake it' one? xx

i like the bronze...and yes i have seen high voltage before and think it looks really nice! does any one use the pink 'shake it' one? xx

I don't have that one but I use a lot of 'passion' as one of my pinks. And carnival hangover xxx

I just tried to take a photo of the pink shake it till you samba and photo came out orange (!) so no help.not one of my most popular colours but some have had it.

Latest posts

Back