What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just adore this colour. Which would be closest do you think? I thought maybe Rose Garden. I'd really appreciate some advice before I send off my order. Thanks.

Or maybe Black Cherry Berry? X

Anyone got 2 swatches of elegant wish and my forbidden love so I could compare pls? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone got 2 swatches of elegant wish and my forbidden love so I could compare pls? X

Found this pic via google so it's not mine but My Forbidden Love is the first one, Elegant Wish is the third one. Hth x

Found this pic via google so it's not mine but My Forbidden Love is the first one, Elegant Wish is the third one. Hth x

Perfect thank you!

Has anyone experienced problems with You're So Sweet fading?

I've read a couple of geeks had issues with it but can't do an accurate search on my phone unfortunately. I've had a replacement and it's STILL going a very pale peach after 4-7 days.

Harmony say there are no known fading issues with this one so want to know if Im just very unlucky?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Or maybe Black Cherry Berry? X
I have that and it's just not quite it. Maybe too flat. It needs to change colour in different light I think. If that makes sense.:confused:

I have that and it's just not quite it. Maybe too flat. It needs to change colour in different light I think. If that makes sense.:confused:

I'm currently wearing 2 coats of Black Cherry Berry and 1 of Ambience and that gives a lovely pinky sheen to the cherry...doesn't show that well on here, but may give the colour change you're after? Xxx

I just adore this colour. Which would be closest do you think? I thought maybe Rose Garden. I'd really appreciate some advice before I send off my order. Thanks.

I agree.
I think it looks more like My Forbidden Love. Lovely.

Elegant wish has a brown tinge. My forbidden love is more red/burgundy. They r a bit similar but I use loads of both.

I'm currently wearing 2 coats of Black Cherry Berry and 1 of Ambience and that gives a lovely pinky sheen to the cherry...doesn't show that well on here, but may give the colour change you're after? Xxx
These are very pretty and I have both the colours. I just might have a wee try while I wait for Forbidden love to arrive.
Thank you all for helping.

Can anyone recommend some neutral colours that are popular with older clients? I have several olde regulars who love glamour queen but I was looking for another colour to offer them.
Thanks

ACG Posh is a lovely creamy beige and u can use it with Gelish base and top. X

Exhale is nice too. X

Can anyone recommend some neutral colours that are popular with older clients? I have several olde regulars who love glamour queen but I was looking for another colour to offer them.
Thanks
Tutti Fruitti is a nice flattering colour for older ladies. I'm thinking of ordering Exhale too.

Also this is Need a Tan with Taffeta. It's been much admired.

Last edited:
That is very like posh! Tutti frutti is popular for me with older ladies too and they love Starburst. X

Thank you, I am going to get starburst, exhale and tutti frutti.
I'm also looking for a rouge noir colour, what's the best choice between red roses, rose garden and queen of hearts? Sorry for all the questions x

Does anyone have a pic of Forever Beauty please? xx

he7amumy.jpg
forever beauty 2 coats, just has it delivered and I really like it. I only ordered as I needed a neutral but glad I did now. X

he7amumy.jpg
forever beauty 2 coats, just has it delivered and I really like it. I only ordered as I needed a neutral but glad I did now. X

Thank you honey! Can anyone tell me if it fades?? Go girl fades so much x

Latest posts

Back