What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi. I recreated something simular using three different glitters, and structure gel. I mixed blue, silver and white glitter for accent ring finger Rockstar nails. I'll try and get a pic for you.x

Thankyouu xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384070678.855282.jpg. Here you go.... It's not quite the same colour wise but it gives you an idea.

If you mix white, light blue and silver glitter I reckon you'd get the same or simular look.

Excuse the regrowth... It was done two weeks ago and the client has taken the pic herself. :)

Ooo it's very similar... I've just purchased ocean wave gelish so when that arrives ill give it a go :) thanks angie xx

Just got 4 new colours, cashmere kinda gal, good gossip, forever beauty & holiday party blues, can't wait to try them out :)

i loooove a mint of spring!!

Attachments

• IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 324
Stand Out over Sweet Chocolate

Attachments

• Bow.jpg
    Bow.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 335
I've got Exhale with June Bride on the ring fingers (3 coats).
Was a bit unsure about Exhale as I can't even decide what colour it is, but with the June Bride it looks lovely.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384366629.654667.jpg

Just got 4 new colours, cashmere kinda gal, good gossip, forever beauty & holiday party blues, can't wait to try them out :)

Have you swatched cashmere kinda gal or forever beauty yet? Would love to see them.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got caution recently and I can't recommend it enough. Absolute dream to apply

Attachments

• 1384475819723.jpg
    1384475819723.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 803
I've got caution recently and I can't recommend it enough. Absolute dream to apply

These are gorgeous! Caution is one if my faves& agree it is beautiful to apply xx

Can I ask which glitter polish this is and how you hv made it fade like that?

Can I ask which glitter polish this is and how you hv made it fade like that?

It's caution (the Blue) with a loose glitter (silver holographic glitter) just apply a small amount at cuticle area of nail plate and just gently pull it up the nail with a brush. That's all it is! :)

Have you swatched cashmere kinda gal or forever beauty yet? Would love to see them.

Not yet been so busy this week but def gonna do them today so will post them for you :)

Here you go plumpapple, i'm loving my new colours, forever beauty looks like one of the new intimate shellac colours in my opinionImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384517849.344984.jpg

Hi, Geeks! What are the best layering colours to achieve 'frosted' effect? Would it be ambience or taffeta? My regular loves frosted colours but I can't afford byuing them just for her! Any advice much appreciated, will be placing order after Xmas :)

Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, Geeks! What are the best layering colours to achieve 'frosted' effect? Would it be ambience or taffeta? My regular loves frosted colours but I can't afford byuing them just for her! Any advice much appreciated, will be placing order after Xmas :)

Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'd personally say taffeta x

I'd personally say taffeta x

I would say taffeta too! looks lovely over sweet chocolate! it goes a mink colour

My seafoam is low and needs replacing. Im keen to change for a better coverage version of this colour. Does anyone have any feedback on mint of spring?

Also need a yellow. Is thete a nice daffodil yellow? I have sourpuss but i find.it quite lime greeny

Latest posts

Back