What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My seafoam is low and needs replacing. Im keen to change for a better coverage version of this colour. Does anyone have any feedback on mint of spring?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

A mint of spring is very green. It has some slight sparkle to it. It covers well too. I used it a couple of days ago on a client and used 3 thin coats. She has the longest natural strong nails I've ever worked on!

Id quite like a tiffany blue as my sis just engaged and wants matching nails! Heard its more tiffany colour. But not sure if I should get seafoam too as its popular. Is it worth having both?

Id quite like a tiffany blue as my sis just engaged and wants matching nails! Heard its more tiffany colour. But not sure if I should get seafoam too as its popular. Is it worth having both?

I have ACG Tiffany. Lovely colour, also looks stunning under Waterfield.

This is my first 'new year' as a nail tech.

I'm wanting to order up a few new colours, what do you guys suggest for this time of year?

I already have Christmassy colours but what do you guys tend to use to transition from christmas into the new year?

I've been on chickettes for ages now and feel like my head is bursting looking through all the colours! :Scared:

I have a feeling blues may be popular

This is a mint of spring ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388263149.913503.jpg i love it, def one of my fav colours, but very diff to seafoam babe

Has anyone got the snow escape yet and if so have you got swatches?

Has anyone got the snow escape yet and if so have you got swatches?

I can't wait to order!! There are swatches on chickettes, I love them all

I can't wait to order!! There are swatches on chickettes, I love them all

Yeah I've seen them. I quite like that she's done the comparisons too. Will definitely be getting these!

Can't wait for the spring collection Once Upon a Dream so many pretty colours

I'm new to gelish and I was just wondering if 3 thin coats of colour is usually right? I can't get away with a solid colour just doing two. I've only done two sets. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388947255.342356.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388947284.114679.jpg

I usually do 3 coats on most colours

Thanks bubba82 x

My snow escape came today, will post swatches later. Also trying to decide which colours to go for on myself!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389040989.260907.jpg These are my swatches, lovely coverage on most, but I'd say that 360 black flip is quite sheer, nothing like I thought. Would look best layered on black I think. Also sledding in style isn't as dense as I thought, again, will probably look best layered. Overall I'm quite pleased

View attachment 52027 These are my swatches, lovely coverage on most, but I'd say that 360 black flip is quite sheer, nothing like I thought. Would look best layered on black I think. Also sledding in style isn't as dense as I thought, again, will probably look best layered. Overall I'm quite pleased

Ooh, I do really like these. Perhaps but Black Shadow under Back flip? Wonder if there will be any fading issues?!

Yes I did the 360 over black shadow and I heart my instructor ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389085487.384850.jpg they do look more sparkly in real life!

Are the sparkles similar to Vegas nights? Chickette said it was similar to putting VN on Black Shadow x

I don't have Vegas nights, so couldn't tell you! X

absolutely love this thread! I am doing a course in gelish soon and gives me an idea of what is popular and what you's ladies like using most :) thank yous!

Latest posts

Back