What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodiex

Reaction score
Helloo,

im just ordering my gelish colours but i dont know what to get?

i dont have any as im just starting off..
what colours do people find best selling?

i also want to do french manicure with it.. ill get sleek white but not sure what other colour?

thankssss
Jodie x

Helloo,

im just ordering my gelish colours but i dont know what to get?

i dont have any as im just starting off..
what colours do people find best selling?

i also want to do french manicure with it.. ill get sleek white but not sure what other colour?

thankssss
Jodie x

Hi im building mine up slowly and have been since sept i think ive got a few top selling colours, im due to be paid thurs from my other job so will defo be ordering more.

I have Good gossip - beautiful slightly shimmery red.
Black cherry berry
Hot rod red
Bellas vampire
Sweet chocolate
Deep sea
pink smoothie
Ambience
izzy whizzy
Then for french i have Simple sheer and
Sheek white.

Although i may get Light elegant soon to use as well.

Do you get a lot of people wanting french? What are your like top 3 colours?:) xx

My top 3 colours at the moment would probably be, Bellas Vampire, Sweet Chocolate and Stand Out but for the more mature ladies its completely different, you have to cater for them all, they like Tutti Frutti, Glamour Queen and Samuri.

I dont get many french but when I do I use Sheek White and Simply Sheer for a natural look, for a shimmery french I use Ambience and for a sparkly french I use Vegas Nights.

Oh i forgot Gossip girl! oops bright pink beautiful for toes.

It depends what time of year and occaion. Ive had a few for Good gossip at xmas cause its that sort colour. Also hot rod red and black cherry berry. There all lovely though its a hard decision. Other geeks will give u more info and there views. hth x

Thank you. Really hard choosing! I'm limited with money or I'd but them all!!

I think I want;
- a nice pink
- nice red.. Not too bright but not dark
- purplely colour
- French white
- French pink
- a goldy/creamy/browny colour (haven't quite decided that yet)

Do you think 6 colours would be enough to start off with? Or 7?xx

If you have a Sallys Salon shop near you, they have their VAT free day on Thursday. Save loadsa money on Gelish! lol
xx

If you have a Sallys Salon shop near you, they have their VAT free day on Thursday. Save loadsa money on Gelish! lol
xx

Really? Do you need to be a trade customer! If I show my manicure certificate willi get it at trade price?

Could you pm me how much products are before VAT? Would really help!xx

If you want a nice purple, Night Reflection is a lovely deep purple, really popular too.

Take your manicure certificate into Sallys and they should let you buy at trade.

Really? Do you need to be a trade customer! If I show my manicure certificate willi get it at trade price?

Could you pm me how much products are before VAT? Would really help!xx

If you take your certificates they give you a temporary card there and then so you can shop straight away. The gelish collection at your nearest sallys isnt that great unfortunately, but still worth taking advantage of the vat free day ;)

I'm in Liverpool at the minute.. Not sure where it says on my profile. Do hope there's a good selection!xx

I'm in Liverpool at the minute.. Not sure where it says on my profile. Do hope there's a good selection!xx

Ha ha... sorry i thought you was lytham/st. annes!!... x

I just got my first 2 gelish colours on recommendation, Night Reflection and Midnight Caller and they r both lovely. I've got nearly all the Gelicure colours but wanted to try Gelish. I've done samples and so far 3 of my friends who normally have Gelicure were all saying they want one of my new Gelish ones next time!

I just got my first 2 gelish colours on recommendation, Night Reflection and Midnight Caller and they r both lovely. I've got nearly all the Gelicure colours but wanted to try Gelish. I've done samples and so far 3 of my friends who normally have Gelicure were all saying they want one of my new Gelish ones next time!

So do you prefer gelish or gellicure?xx

My most popular Gelish are

Night reflection
Black shadow
Red roses
Ocean wave
Gossip girl
Simple sheer & shrek white

But I'd also go for a glitter too for layering, Vegas nights or emerald dust x

My most popular Gelish are

Night reflection
Black shadow
Red roses
Ocean wave
Gossip girl
Simple sheer & shrek white

But I'd also go for a glitter too for layering, Vegas nights or emerald dust x

Yeah I was thinking of getting a glittery one. The Vegas one can you really see the glitter?xx

Hi,

Definately Bellas Vampire. I ran out of that first everyone went mad for it. Dark purple colour.

Then Good Gossip but that was before christmas and its a christmas colour.

Ive got sweet chocolate on which has lasted the best.

Reserve for my older ladies.

Sleek white and Ambience for french

Gossip girl is the pink you need for valentines day :)

Join the gelish Lovers group and click on pictures to get a really good idea.

I was disappointed with hidden treasure :-( not glittery enough x

Hi,

Definately Bellas Vampire. I ran out of that first everyone went mad for it. Dark purple colour.

Then Good Gossip but that was before christmas and its a christmas colour.

Ive got sweet chocolate on which has lasted the best.

Reserve for my older ladies.

Sleek white and Ambience for french

Gossip girl is the pink you need for valentines day :)

Join the gelish Lovers group and click on pictures to get a really good idea.

I was disappointed with hidden treasure :-( not glittery enough x

So do you think it wouldn't be worth getting a glittery one?

I will have a
Look :) xx

Latest posts

Back