What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend a popular dark I'm getting bellas vampire and I can only get one more dark. Just too many can't decide between caution, night reflection, deep sea, elegant wish. Thanks. X

Elegant wish is my most popular. Nobody has ever had deep sea, night reflection is lovely, very classy. X

My forbidden love is a lovely dark red

Hi all! I've got Waterfield as a glittery coat but was thinking of investing in another. Is Vegas Nights very similar? Have any of you got any recommendations please? X

Could someone post me pics of glamour queen, tuttI frutti and samuri pretty pls?? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi all! I've got Waterfield as a glittery coat but was thinking of investing in another. Is Vegas Nights very similar? Have any of you got any recommendations please? X

Vegas nights is different to watersfield and well worth getting. Reflects different colours.

just remembered this site i came across a while ago... i did share it but not sure if anyone saw it.

a lady tests out loads of gelish (and other brands) and posts a pic of every colour. great swatch page as you can see colours together.

Chickettes: Gelish Swatches, Gelish Colors, Nail Polish, Nail Art, Reviews, Swatches and Tutorials

click on polish swatches - then gelish swatches. its seperated by colour. she adds more all the time. also looks like she has just complied a list of all gelish colours with their finish and link to swatch so have a look!! x

Waterfield & Vegas Night are both worth having. VN is much finer holgraphic than Waterfield.
I wouldn't bother with Tumblina Violet, it looks really glittery in the bottle but is not on the nail unless you use about 3 coats.

Anyone ever managed to mix or layer a colour like this with gelish.
I think this was from someone on what are you sporting today a while ago now and I loved the colour.
I'm wondering maybe midnight caller with up in the blue over it?
(unfortunately don't have midnight caller to try it :( )
ypyrehu2.jpg

Anyone ever managed to mix or layer a colour like this with gelish.
I think this was from someone on what are you sporting today a while ago now and I loved the colour.
I'm wondering maybe midnight caller with up in the blue over it?
(unfortunately don't have midnight caller to try it :( )
ypyrehu2.jpg

I've mixed a 1-2 droplet of Caution & Midnight Caller
Also layered Jetset with Taffeta on top, both are similar but not quite.

I've mixed a 1-2 droplet of Caution & Midnight Caller
Also layered Jetset with Taffeta on top, both are similar but not quite.
Nice though thanks
!

Has anyone tried toning down shake it til you samba to get a less bright pink? & which colour did you use with it?

Has anyone tried toning down shake it til you samba to get a less bright pink? & which colour did you use with it?

You could try mixing it with Forever Beauty or Exhale or a little Sweet Chocolate.

have just got this colour and have it on my self right now. let just say...very pink! would also like to know how to dull it down a little lol
x

Just put plum and done on myself after a year of having it but not feeling the urge and I love it! It did need 4 coats for good coverage though :(

Any glitter will tone it down or layer with ambience or something similar. It is very bright but even a coat of vegas nights will tone it down

I find taffeta good for toning down most colours x

I just adore this colour. Which would be closest do you think? I thought maybe Rose Garden. I'd really appreciate some advice before I send off my order. Thanks.

I just adore this colour. Which would be closest do you think? I thought maybe Rose Garden. I'd really appreciate some advice before I send off my order. Thanks.

Looks similar to My Forbidden Love, really popular with my ladies at the minute!

Looks similar to My Forbidden Love, really popular with my ladies at the minute!

I would agree, My Forbidden Love. It is without doubt the most popular colour I have. I think I've been through four bottles.

Latest posts

Back