What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend a colour similar to medieval madness? Had this on my toes but it took a good 4 coats to get a decent coverage? X

Ladies can you recommend me a nice plumy colour please, my client has requested it & i can't decide between, plum & done (looks a bit red in swatches i've seen?), diva, cocktail party drama, the perfect silhouette or night reflection! Heeeelp :-/

Ladies can you recommend me a nice plumy colour please, my client has requested it & i can't decide between, plum & done (looks a bit red in swatches i've seen?), diva, cocktail party drama, the perfect silhouette or night reflection! Heeeelp :-/

Plum and done is lovely. Mine takes 3 costs. Night reflection is lovely too but not plumy. This is plum and done

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1389816301885.jpg
    1389816301885.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 847
Oohh that is nice thanks babe, plum & done it is then :)

Can anyone recommend a solid gold glitter Gelish? I have Danny's little helper but wanted something more sparkly... x

What about the trends all that glitters is gold, they are really glittery x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi everyone! Newbie to the site and to Gelish!

After getting my nails done once every 2 weeks at a cost of £20 a time I got a starter kit for xmas and did a course at a local college.

I bought Bellas Vampire and Sugar and Spice and have just ordered taupe model and Rose Garden.

Now I want more!!!

Can anyone recommend a solid gold glitter Gelish? I have Danny's little helper but wanted something more sparkly... x

@J33XSS What are the colours in your avi? I love them all!!!

@J33XSS What are the colours in your avi? I love them all!!!

Hey, they're the glow collection from last summer!
Brights have more fun
You Glare, I Glow
Sometimes a girls gotta glow
Radiance is my middle name
I'm brighter than you
Make you blink pink

xx

God I need them all! Love your nail shape too :)

Right i need to increase my gelish, so far i've got;
Arctic Freeze,
Little Princess,
Hot Rod Red,
Good Gossip,
Caution,
Bellas Vampire,
Bronzed,
Mint Icing,
Sweet Chocolate.

I have done lots of layering to increase options for my clients.

I'm thinking of getting Black Shadow, Izzy Wizzy, a nude, some pastels (new collection looks fabulous) and some brights.

What would you all recommend?
I don't want shelf sitters as I'm mobile and more layering options would be fab!

Cheers :)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Forever beauty & Ambience have been popular for me & Gossip Girl. And Starburst is a fab one for layering.

Also ladies what's the best coral colour to get? Thx

Forever beauty & Ambience have been popular for me & Gossip Girl. And Starburst is a fab one for layering.

Also ladies what's the best coral colour to get? Thx

Can I ask what you layer starburst with please? I love it and would like to layer with it too! Thanks xx

Where is the best place to view accurate colour swatches? I asked for a guide but told its not very accurate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask what you layer starburst with please? I love it and would like to layer with it too! Thanks xx

Over Night Reflection is lovely , it's like Cadburyys chocolate wrapper.

I've layered it over loads lol it's fab for layering, i've layered it over ocean wave, high voltage and want to cuddle

Where is the best place to view accurate colour swatches? I asked for a guide but told its not very accurate.

If you google 'gelish swatches' loads come up.

Google "chickettes"

I'd say queen of hearts is fab and champagne glitter goes over everything!
Samurai is also good to layer over most.
I love mint of spring and carnival hangover too!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey ladies does anyone know, is Kiss me i'm a Prince much different to Seafoam??

Hey ladies does anyone know, is Kiss me i'm a Prince much different to Seafoam??

Chickettes does a comparison. It's more of a minty color,I love it!

Attachments

• 1393007411285.jpg
    1393007411285.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,009

Latest posts

Back