What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oohhh i love it, thanks :)

I like using Snow bunny for my french manicure. My clients find they look more natural. Not as bright white.

Here are my most asked colors

Your so sweet your giving me a toothache
Midnight caller
A petal for your thoughts
Taupe model

Hello,

I'm on the look out for a nice bronze colour, with a shimmer finish if there is one. Any suggestions?

Thankyou xx

Hi, I'm new to salon geek. Has anyone got any tips on a good gel French manicure to uae

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello,

I'm on the look out for a nice bronze colour, with a shimmer finish if there is one. Any suggestions?

Thankyou xx

Sweet Chocolate x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Content filed under the Gelish Swatches category. ... This is a gallery of all of my Gelish swatches, sorted by color!
Home - BuyCheapr.com

Hello,

Thankyou xx

Bronzed is nice but it is glittery rather than shimmery.
It looks stunning over sweet Chocolate.

Yeah I have sweet chocolate and bronzed and love them both. I need something more coppery like a ginger colour if that makes sense but I think I have found one with layering so will try that out tomorrow. Thankyou :) xx

Hello,
Does anyone know a good gold gel that isn't a glitter??
Thanks in advance

For a bronzey colour, I tried Sweet Chocolate with Sunrise in the City over it and that was lush!!

Yeah I have sweet chocolate and bronzed and love them both. I need something more coppery like a ginger colour if that makes sense but I think I have found one with layering so will try that out tomorrow. Thankyou :) xx

Check out the just for you 2 collection. There's a new coppery bronze in that xx

Thanks guys. I ended up buying the one from the just for you 2 collection. Perfect xx

Elegant wish, is outstanding especially for fall and winter, if you add one coat of "Water Field" you will be so happy, these are my favorites. Water Field is a must have it works on so many colors, it is clear with sparkles but good for any age!!!!

Can anybody tell me is hit the bunny slops is a lighter shade of grey than clean slate? I'm looking for a true grey.

Can anybody tell me is hit the bunny slops is a lighter shade of grey than clean slate? I'm looking for a true grey.

You'd be better off buying clean slate out of the two in my opinion. Here's some chickettes swatches.
The first one is clean slate the second is let's hit the bunny slopes. Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414772307.905735.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414772328.192003.jpg

Clean state for sure!

I've literally just bought both and they are both great however the consistency of clean slate is superb fantastic to apply , I think both are brilliant colours but maybe clean slate is more up your
Street xxx

Does anyone have a picture of these Ooba ooba blue
Ocean wave
Mali blu me away
On the website it's not 100% clear and I can't decide! Thank you

Does anyone have a picture of these Ooba ooba blue
Ocean wave
Mali blu me away
On the website it's not 100% clear and I can't decide! Thank you

Here's maliblu me away. Out of those 3 id say get this one it's gorgeous ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418636008.460297.jpg

It's been asked multiple times before but top ten colours?
TIA x

Latest posts

Back