What glue for crystals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi, What is the best nail glue to use for applying Swarovski Crystals, I have been using normal nail glue but find that it sometimes dries White.

I am applying them with Gelish and putting tio over the top which hides the white but wondered if anyone has any better ideas on the glue/resin and which brand?

Thanks

I use NSI Glaze & Go to stick them on then cure & then put a coat over the top & cure again. I find they stay stuck really well :) x

Thanks for your reply, I suppose I could just stick them into the TIO, cure then put another layer on but wasn't sure if they would stay on without some sort of adhesive.

Does anyone else have any ideas on the best adhesive or resin for jewels etc?

Thanks

No problem. I find that works really well :) it also let's you move them around to the position you want. Glue can be a pain as it dries too quick.

Ive also been wondering this too as I want my crystals to stay on aslong as the polish some people recommend eco gel top coat also i think i saw something on here about beacon glue also there is gelbond cnd none of which ive tried as yet but as soon as i try i will post results to you hope that helps :D

I use Eco top coat or nsi glaze n go, but last week(Monday the 4th) I just applied them to my lumos top coat and my crystals are still staying put without adding more! I'm rather impressed!

i use cnd gel bond and don't use anything over that. that way the crystals keep their bling. this was my first attempt, used a little too much glue on some but practice makes perfect hey! x

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 292
Last night did a ladys nails and the gems are still in I put them in the shellac top coat and cured no coat over the top so far so good see has even washed up and walked her very overactive puppy just hoping they stay there im getting her to do a progress report on them :) x :)

Latest posts

Back