What hair style is this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon1138

Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to know if this hair style has a name.
hair cut.PNG
hair cut 1.PNG

i think that the sides and back are cut to the same length without a taper. then the length on top i think is layered. this hair has grown out and i can not find any examples showing shorter. i think the sides are meant to be brushed back, long fringe and back. i am new to this and any help or advice would be great. i did think that it was a long taper? but can not find anything else that shows the same as here. i have seen this cut a few times. it is not a fashionable cut, i think just a versatile easy to manage cut. as i say i am new to this and any help/guidance would be great.
thanks
simon

That looks like a grown out hairstyle to me, rather than freshly cut.
The top looks like straightforward round layers but it depends on the natural hairline and hair growth patterns how best to shape the sides and back.

That looks like a grown out hairstyle to me, rather than freshly cut.
The top looks like straightforward round layers but it depends on the natural hairline and hair growth patterns how best to shape the sides and back.
thanks AcidPerm,
what would i ask for if i went to a barber to get this style, it looks like he had an undercut as well?
thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back