What happened on 26/2/06?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotnailz

Reaction score
Just scrolled down to bottom of page (as you do!) and checked who's online. it says that the most users online was 604 on the 26/2/06. What was happening on that day? Anything special or just a fluke?

Can't remember exactly but it was something to do with GMG implementing search bots/google bot type things, which help internet users find this site more easily! Probably got all that wrong :lol:

It was great fun seeing the amount of people online increasing :green:

Just scrolled down to bottom of page (as you do!) and checked who's online. it says that the most users online was 604 on the 26/2/06. What was happening on that day? Anything special or just a fluke?

It was my birthday!!!!

Par-Tay!!:green:
we did... but that was 2007 at Excel lol (it was her SPECIAL birthday this year!!! 40 shhhhhh lol)
we've got some pics to prove it (somewhere on here lol)

we did... but that was 2007 at Excel lol (it was her SPECIAL birthday this year!!! 40 shhhhhh lol)
we've got some pics to prove it (somewhere on here lol)

YOU LITTLE SOD!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :lol:

YOU LITTLE SOD!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :lol:
LMAO :lol:

I remember the voddy was flowing (what was left of the 2 bottles I bought over with me :eek:)
plus all the other bottles that ended up in our room, good grief the state of the room the following morning, looked like we'd had a 40th birthday party in it LOL

Sorry to go off on a tangent on your thread hotnailz... we're reminiscing :hug:

LMAO :lol:

I remember the voddy was flowing (what was left of the 2 bottles I bought over with me :eek:)
plus all the other bottles that ended up in our room, good grief the state of the room the following morning, looked like we'd had a 40th birthday party in it LOL

Sorry to go off on a tangent on your thread hotnailz... we're reminiscing :hug:

:) I left the mess and had a little party at my hotel.
Thanks to all the girls from Creative, Nimue, Dermalogica, some male make-up artists....I didn't even know I could play snooker until that night.
Sorry hotnailz :lol:

Whoah....that looks like my kinda night! lol.

Oooh I have a vague recollection of that night:eek:

I recognize a couple of peeps, but who is who? Can you name them left to right please so we can put names to faces, lol?
I'll do my best to remember lol

From left to right.......
Back row - Phoebe_cat (Lisa), Peter Pan (Glynis), me, all in our jimmies lol
Front row - Tricky also in jimmies (Vicky), notsonewgeek (Lisa), 1999Judy (Judy)
Sofa - Debbie (Glynis's friend), jac extreme (Jac) and I've forgotten the name of girly on the right, she won a comp too and I'm dead embarrassed that I can't remember her name.
Oceana (Clare) was taking the pic (I think lol) :D

Front row - Tricky also in jimmies (Vicky), notsonewgeek (Lisa), 1999Judy (Judy)
Sofa - Debbie (Glynis's friend), jac extreme (Jac) and I've forgotten the name of girly on the right, she won a comp too and I'm dead embarrassed that I can't remember her name.

That was my pal lyndsay babe!!
x

Just really fed up that I missed that now!

Pics look like you were all having a great time and actually no-one looks that sozzled!

Teri x :hug:

Pics look like you were all having a great time and actually no-one looks that sozzled!
that's only because Clare didn't zoom in on Jac lmfao (she'll slap me for that lol)
either that or the pic was taken BEFORE the alcohol had time to work lol

that's only because Clare didn't zoom in on Jac lmfao (she'll slap me for that lol)
either that or the pic was taken BEFORE the alcohol had time to work lol
:lick: :lick: :lick:

oh why did you have to point me out - i could really have done with out that like :)

Ta for that Sandi. xx

Latest posts

Back