What happened to OPI SwissGuard?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
Hey ladies
I use OPI Gelcolor in my salon and I went to go order swissguard and it’s no longer on the website [emoji33]. Does anyone know what’s happened to it?

I used to use it for sanitising hands and also cuticles as I was trained to do this, but now I don’t know what to replace it with .

Thanks
Vicky xxx

Hey ladies
I use OPI Gelcolor in my salon and I went to go order swissguard and it’s no longer on the website [emoji33]. Does anyone know what’s happened to it?

I used to use it for sanitising hands and also cuticles as I was trained to do this, but now I don’t know what to replace it with .

Thanks
Vicky xxx

Haven’t they renamed it Swiss Blue, although at most places it seems to be out stock?

There are many good alternatives though. There’s Cool Blue from CND, Munro Sanitizing Hand Wash, Strictly Professional Sanitizing Gel....

Well that’s what confusing haha cause hey used to have the blue soap too and also the pink gel so it’s hard to figure out lol xxx

They still have the Swiss guard at Sally’s. I couldn’t get it from OPI direct at all, but no problem from Sally’s.

Latest posts

Back