Quantcast

What happened to the blogs section of this website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

laurakate

Reaction score
Has the blog section of salongeek gone since its revamp? I posted some blogs on here years ago amd can't find them.

Also, as part of this question, if the blog section has been removed, where's the best place to post blog like content?

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Has the blog section of salongeek gone since its revamp? I posted some blogs on here years ago amd can't find them.

Also, as part of this question, if the blog section has been removed, where's the best place to post blog like content?
It was decided not to carry over the blogs section when the website transitioned last April.

You could always create your own independent blog though via independent channels such as Facebook, Twitter or your own personal site.

laurakate

Reaction score
It was decided not to carry over the blogs section when the website transitioned last April.

You could always create your own independent blog though via independent channels such as Facebook, Twitter or your own personal site.
Thanks for your speedy reply :) what happened to all of the content. Is it now officially awol?

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Thanks for your speedy reply :) what happened to all of the content. Is it now officially awol?
That's right, the blogs are no longer accessible.

laurakate

Reaction score
Awww sorry to hear that. Thanks again for answering my question :)

Latest posts