what happens to your clients when........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns21

Reaction score
Hi everyone! For those who have been pregnant, just wanted to know what happens to your clients when you go on maternity leave? Do some of your clients get upset?

I recently found out that I am pregnant with my second child and now that I have been telling my clients the good news some of them seen kind of upset because of the fact that I will be gone for some time. I might not even want to come back for a while and if I do I might not work as much. How will they feel then?

Should the fact that my clients are not as happy bother me? How should I handle this situation?

Thanks
Nidia

Hi Nidia. After looking through your web site gallery, I can imagine how upset your clients will be if you dont continue to do their nails! You are VERY talented and your nails are stunning. Im sure they will stay loyal to you even if they have to go to someone else temporarily until you are ready to maybe go back to work part time? As you are also a trainer, perhaps one of your students could cover these clients for you, (you would have passed on your skills) your clients would be happy with that wouldnt they? Good Luck with your pregnancy. :biggrin:

I looked after clients for another nail tech while she was off after an operation after 4 months i passed them back. just an idea if you ahve a close friend who does nails and doesnt mind the extra workload

yea, i can see why they'd be upset too. your nails are gorgeous. i'm gonna nick your ideas LOL.

have you not got a good nail tech friend who will look after them for you. if not, don't worry hun, because they'll probably end up with someone naff and will stay loyal to you when you come back.

Latest posts

Back